Jericho

The Day Before

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 21, 2007 on CBS

• I think this installment help fill in some of the gaps we were all looking for but left us with a lot of unanswered questions.

As I waited with excitement for the return of Jericho I got to thinking about what this installment would bring. One key point is that we now have some background into some of the people we had questions about. This episode brought to light some of the key points which we needed to tie all of this together. One thing I have noticed is that the show drags on with a new adventure every time. It does begin to get a bit disappointing since it seems that the world around this little town is not impacting the decisions they make locally. I think the next episode will answer some of the Government questions we all have been asking. I will say that the character development was key to this installment and that plays a big role in building the viewer base. I think that if all was answered about Robert Hawkins then it would leave us with a show not containing much substance. In the end I am fan for many reasons. I am looking forward to the further character development and the overall story line. I am ready to see how the role of big government will take shape in the coming episodes.