Jericho

The Day Before

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 21, 2007 on CBS

• Review

Ive been waiting the entire series for an episode like this and for some reason I just think that the writers missed a good oppurtunity here to make something out of the time that they were given. I think Hawkins storyline played out well with the "8 Weeks Ago" episode, concluding with the woman showing up with the injured and is sure to make complications in his life in the next episode.

Jakes backstory is where I think they dropped the ball. We knew he was apart of Ravenwood before and we knew he had a bad past as a bad kid, so I didnt really see the point in the episode. I didnt get the connection with the two people who knew in San Diego, so I was kind of let down by that. All of the scenes without the two of those characters were bad. Mimi and Stanley meeting for the first time, the affair going on...I could have went without seeing them.

The end of the episode was another nice cliffhanger. Thats back to back episodes now with solid endings to episodes I thought. Overall, it was kind of a let down, but still lots of good information.