Jericho

Walls of Jericho

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 11, 2006 on CBS

• This episode was kind of boring. I didn't like the fact that they showed so much of the hospital.

It was a ok episode it as just they showed too much with the hospital and the outsider dieing. They should have showed us more of what happened with the bomb. We know China bombed us know we just have to figure out why. I guess they fixed the TV and all you see is tree images of people running away from the bombs. When they got that up they showed that over and over and for some reason allot of people stayed at the bar and just kept watching that same images. Other than the bar the hospital ran out of gas to run the generator so they had to go out and find people to donate gas to the hospital they ended up finding a gas station and the worker helped them. They put all the gas into this steal container so they were woried about it getting to hot and exploding. When they were heading back to the city the hospital lost power and a baby and the outsider almost died. The outisde kept saying they were coming but you soon found out that he just meant more outsider had built a camp out by a pond and they went and recruited a couple people at the bar and went to find the lake. But when they got there every one was already dead. They ended up finding out there sheriff had been one of the outsiders that died. I guess it was an ok episode I just was hoping they would show what exactly happened with the bomb.