Jericho

Walls of Jericho

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 11, 2006 on CBS

• Careless errors- Only having 1 BVM- NOT called a hand pump in the entire clinic with 2ambulances outside with at least 2 adult & one Pedi each. In the scene where Victor tells of the 20from Denver when the Drplaces the O2 mask on himit is upside down.

3.8
    This show is s study in extremes, both in front and behind the camera, in story and in execution. Many of the details are accurate but when something is not known well it becomes a glaring error! As a twenty year veteran street medic I find watching the scenes having to to do with medicine somewhere between laughable and infuriating. Usually I avoid medical shows like ER because I can\\\'t stand to see something down badly which makes the public ignorant, it makes my job harder because people think they know what should happen from watching TV and rather than letting me with all my years of training and experience do my job they turn into curb superintendants and armchair quarterbacks. Jericho could go far & be an awesome show if they could quit hemorrhaging from self inflicted wounds like \\\"walls\\\"... if power is down all over the place how did the little b***hzilla have a functioning doorbell,or power for music? Do you honestly think any of her clique knows how to operate, let alone maintain, a generator? C\\\'mon Jericho... get it together! If you want a medical consultant and continuity checker, I\\\'d be happy to take your money and keep you from making these dumb mistakes!