Jericho

Walls of Jericho

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 11, 2006 on CBS

• Reality finally starts setting in on Jericho 4 days after the mushroom clouds bloomed across the nation. Now the city must scramble for supplies and resources, and accepted ethics splinter under the weight of desperation.

It is good to see more people in Jericho beginning to take their situation seriously.

As always, resident white hat, Jake Green takes the lead in just about everything. As always, resident enigma Hawkins skulks around being suspicious, protective and secretive. As always, Dale acts all emo. As always, Skylar snubs Dale, even though the writer seems to be pushing them together.

But, even though this episode was predictable in many ways, it had the added punch of reality. In this episode we learn a little more, and see a little more tragedy. It's apparent that the resources at hand are limited and we have a long way to go before we get a clear picture of what is really going on. I liked this episode more than the previous one, primarily because the writers decided to focus on the whole nuclear attack aspect of things.