Jericho

Why We Fight

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 09, 2007 on CBS

• Hmmmm, Jericho Season 1 ends on an emotional level rather than an explosive one

Ok firstly i will sum up Jericho season 1. I think it has been one of the best shows on tv, it was orginal and very interesting. The show has had its filler episodes, a couple of poor ones and some fantastic ones. I feel that the mystery behind the bombs was answered slightly too quickly, and also the character of Hawkins (the best character on the show for me) i feel most of the mystery surrounding him has slightly faded. I'm confused how they will continue with the story in season 2. I know they will come up with something i just cant think of that much to keep it going for another season.
    Anyway on with "Why We Fight" my expectations of this episode were maybe over hyped. I felt it was going to be an all out war between Jericho and New Bern with possibly some character development thrown in. However the episode was quite the reverse, mostly character driven with very little in the way of action. I was very suprised to seea major character go, and the way he did was disappointing (hit by some stray bullet). However i felt the biggest problem was in the ending. Most shows in their first season end with a crazy/emotional/explosive and sometimes confusing cliffhanger. Jericho's was very Meh, just the sounds of shooting over the credits, considering they were building this fight between New Bern and Jericho for a few weeks i thought it would of been alot better.
    Ah well roll on Season 2