Jericho

Winter's End

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 28, 2007 on CBS

• This episode was a day unlike any other in Jericho so far, as the previews were telling us. Losing on of their own brought several characters closer together, while setting up the development for other characters to step in. An emotional episode...

that made me cry and consider what it would truly be like if this were to happen in real life. Without all the modern technology we have today, this kind of situation is a very real possibility and it is one that would scare anyone. People don't just die from having babies nowadays. But, not having the power and lighting to perform a proper surgery, nor the sterilation of instruments and knowledgeable staff to assist and work together as well as not having the proper equipment all contributed to bring about the painful death of April. It was a very emotional episode and painful to watch.

I was very touched that April named the baby and that Eric was with her when she passed away. They were still married and her family has never been mentioned, so I'm glad she wasn't alone even though they weren't together anymore. Mary's support of Eric also really touched me. She hasn't every been resentful of his history with April and that says something about her character, even though they did have an affair. I really hope they are able to come through this when Eric is returned to Jericho. I think they are a good couple. I also can't wait for Stanley to return and see where the relationship with Mimi goes, but it will be fun to see Mimi and Bonnie get to know each other during his absence. I think his absence is exactly what those two need to help them bond and become friends. They can be good for each other.

I am looking forward to the next episode and I know it will be just as good as of the previous ones so far! I haven't been disappointed yet.