Jericho

Winter's End

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 28, 2007 on CBS

• Review

April randomly going into the hospital was a decent storyline because of the character devolopment that spanded from it, but it didnt make for the most exicting of an episode. After April died I thought the episode got some life to it, with the conclusion to the trade coming in the episode as well as two huge character devolopments.

Mimi and Stanleys scene together was huge. Just to see how far they have come since the beginning of the show was just great. Dale and his girl finnaly doing something was another nice moment in the episode, again that happens in the end of the episode.

Heather not being there was interesting, either she grew away from Jake or something happened to her that we dont really know yet. Eric also made a huge commitment in this epsiode, leaving the town for a while to help build the windmills. Im sure we wont see him for a while, but his storyline needed a little something anyway. Overall, one of the worst of the season but the ending of it was solid.