Jerseylicious Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on Style NetworkBetween Seasons

Dori and olivia get rid of Dori

satingold2005

[1]Jan 11, 2011
    • level: 1

Hello i have been watching Jerseylicicious sence day one i have not missed one episode im not going to be watching much longer if you do not get rid of dori she is the biggest B...h that i have ever seen you gave olivia the head make up artist job then when your friend shows up that work for you who nos how long ago comes in and then you just forgot about the girl that has been doing so good making you lots of money and if fatty dori doesnt no that smokie eyes happen to be the in thing now im in california and that isin big time so where is she from i mean big deal she is 29 and olivia is 24 can she not add she is only 5 years older then olivia big deal that makes her no one so Gail dont make another mistake and get rid of olivia cause if you do you are going to loose more then customers we are the one's thatare watching your show and the only reason dori is there is so she can get her big butt onyour tv show get rid of dori gail please.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

beaniebsp

[2]Jan 13, 2011
    It seems we all hate that know it all Doria. Poor Olivia having to put up with her. What was Gail thinking? How can Oliva not stand up for herself when Doria is undermining her authority in front of clients and making her look like she doesn't know what she is doing. I thought the homecoming queen looked great and the girl Doria did looked washed out. Gail had better wise up and see that Doria is going to send customers running. Olivia has the right idea, you do what the client wants. You don't tell them what they want. You can mildly suggest changes but Doria makes the client think they look like crap. Get rid of her NOW! She doesn't make for good TV because no one can stand to watch her. I still can't believe Gail sent Olivia home for a week. If I were her I would have told Gail where to go before walking out that door.

semsemay

[3]Jan 13, 2011

dora literally made me sick, cant stand unfairness!!!poor olivia!

parislady

[4]Jan 23, 2011

I agree with the first post. Gail get rid of Dori. She's hateful and just looking for stardom. Olivia has had your back for a while now if Dori truely has your back why did she even quit in the first place. How come Gail hasn't said anything about her until she comeback and Dori acts like her and Gail are best friends. Its sickening.

Olivia is so talented if she leaves Gatsby any other salon would be luck to have her she so cute and fun. She actually knows what people want we like the bold look on her because she can pull it off.

Give Olivia back her head make up artist job!!

namvet527

[5]Jan 23, 2011

I have also been watching since day 1. On the episode "Gatsy takes on Glammy" Gale is getting what she deserves sticking with that arrogant fat pig. That pig does not know what she is doing. Dori is so damned fat she can't work in a small room LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Olivia is a very mature hard worker that really knows what she is doing & is a real professional. I think Olivia not only wears her make up the best, but is the best looking, best dressed & best all around. I am in love with this young lady. SHE IS THE BEST!!!

I am glad Olivia did not get a boob job. I think her boobs are perfect. Besides I think small boobs are hot.

Gigi's boyfriend is friggenn IDIOT of the highest degree. What a FOOL. She can do much better than this jerk.

Tracey & Alexa are both first class female dogs aka bit--.

Edited on 01/23/2011 9:13pm

LorieMacias

[6]Jan 25, 2011

AMEN!!!!

marielaina

[7]Feb 2, 2011

I hate Frankie, too. Gigi is very sweet and true blue. She should definately find a better man. That would be interesting to watch, if some handsome stranger entered her life. aybe Dorkia could team up with Alexa. I love Olivia. Stick it to Gayle, honey.

ag2011ag

[8]Feb 20, 2011

I can't stand Doria either! She's unprofessional, NOT a team player and treats Olivia with no respect! I find her annoying. Olivia on the other hand, love her! She needs to stay and Doria needs to go!

likesheepswool

[9]Feb 24, 2011

I usually don't comment on sites like this but Doria is nothing but a manipulative cow. She pretends to Gail that she is trying to mentor Olivia, when all she is doing is attempting to undermine her and take away her position as head makeup artist. Gail therefore is not as savvy a business woman as she professes to be, to not see through Doria's quite apparent facard. Gail is so full of herself, she doesn't even want to know the details of the interactions between Doria and Olivia. That said, my dislike of Gail has been growing for a while; ever since the split with Alexia, where Gail played the smug skank role to a tee. IMO, even though they are only youngsters (comparitavely), Alexia and Olivia will end up being better business women than Gail could ever even pretend to be, and both of them are far more talented than Gail and/or Doria.

I liked Gail in the beginning but now, she is nothing but a troll- and as such, in in "good company" with Doria. :{

TerriPeterson1

[10]Feb 27, 2011

Get rid of Dori...What B....What was Gail thinking!!!!!

user3

[11]Oct 9, 2011

found a fb page called "boot doria from jerseylicious" I "liked" the page and commented that I thought her character was obnoxious and that's why people didn't like her and it had nothing to do with her weight. She found the site and personally attacked me, calling me fat, etc. because of my opinion. No class!

LonliestDove

[12]Jul 24, 2012
    I totally agree! Gayle you really screwed Olivia when you made her head makeup artist then brought that witch Dori back on board and made her equal to Olivia if not better but you were so wrong Gayle! I hope when she has her child she retires for good from Gatsbys Salon. Olivia is the true make up artist! She is so good at it where Dori is well let's just say she is an obnoxious loud obrtusive person that makes her patrons look ghostly before they walk out the door. No one has said anything about her bad ways except on here. Get a clue... Goodbye Dori and don't let the door hit your big butt as you go out that door!!! Gayle if I were Olivia, I would take her makeup skills down the road to where she is appreciated for all of her contributions to the salon. Gayle you did not come up with the Gatsby to Go it was Olivia and when Tracy overheard she bullied her way to be a part of it yet she hates Olivia...again what were you thinking Gayle???

LonliestDove

[13]Jul 24, 2012

namvet527 you said it all~! Now if the producers would just read all these posts they would make that hit show even better. There are two maybe three that need to go away from the show which is Tracy, Dori, and ALL of The Glam Fairy crap. Take those fairy wings and fry them off or tell them to fly away as far away from the show as possible~! Who cares what she thinks...not me that is for sure!

Edited on 07/24/2012 7:57am
    Edited 2 total times.