Jerseylicious Forums

Style Network (ended 2013)

Doria

jchaian

[1]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 1

Gayle and Christy are not stupid, so how come they allow Doria to be so loud and obnoxious and to treat others who work there like she is all that? any the customers, too. You have to be blind and deaf not to notice it!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Puchi38

[2]Feb 20, 2011

OMG ! I am soo in agreeance with People who can really see the problem.

It is okay that you know your job DORIA BUT Heifer you need to find a tactful way of talking to other perfessionals!

Now I wish she woul say something out of order to me. I wish I worked at the Gatsby!

user3

[3]Oct 9, 2011

I found a fb page called boot doria from jerseylicious I liked the page and commented that I thought her character was obnoxious and that's why people didn't like her and it had nothing to do with her weight. She found the site and personally attacked me, calling me fat, etc. because of my opinion. No class!

user3

[4]Oct 9, 2011
    I found a fb page called "boot doria from jerseylicious" I "liked" the page and commented that I thought her character was obnoxious and that's why people didn't like her and it had nothing to do with her weight. She found the site and personally attacked me, calling me fat, etc. because of my opinion. No class! Log in and tell her how low she is!