We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Jerseylicious Forums

Style Network (ended 2013)

Olivia And Tracy

LCMI

[1]Jul 17, 2011
    • level: 1

Olivia should of never mixed pleasure with business. So Tracy is the way she is with her, but Olivia should of never dated her ex. Tracy is right when it comes to Olivia, she needs to grow up and become more reliable and professional at work. Olivia needs to realize if she is secure in her relationship, then stop thinking of Tracy as a threat and stop trying to make Tracy jealous. Tracy left Olivia alone when they were out this last episode, but Olivia could not mind her own business. Knowing that she bothers Tracy, why didn't she just stay away from her. If they cannot be friends, atleast make it working together. But Olivia needs to stop dangling her relationship in front of Tracy. I think Tracy is grown up, does not have time for the drama, and has her priorities straight. So Olivia should try growing up, being more responsible and stop the tedious drama. Tracy is better off without her ex and should be glad that Olivia has him now because she can move on and find someone better.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pdcalgal

[2]Jul 31, 2011

Olivia, taking and making phone calls while you are working on a client is low class, rulde and dis-respectful to your client.We don't go to a hair salon and pay money to listen to you make goo-goo talk to a boyfriend on the phone while we are sitting in the chair. I've stuck up for you in your troubles with Tracey but this time you are dead wrong. This time you were 100% WRONG! Tracey was right about you not being on the phone and taking up time you should be working on your client who is paying you money for the services. I was furious, just watching your childish, high school, behavior over the balloons and phone calls. You can thank him AFTER WORK! If I had been your client right then, I would have gotten up and walked out of the place. As harsh as Tracey can be, she was totally professional in her attitude about putting the client first. You were supposed to be helping these hard-working nurses have a more pleasant picture their I.D. badges. It was about them, Olivia, not about you and your boyfriend. Get some perspective.

Edited on 07/31/2011 10:27am
    Edited 2 total times.

CharliBrowne

[3]Aug 1, 2011

To Tracy:

You are truly ruthless and calculating and should be ashamed of yourself. You sit there and project your envy and hatred for Olivia for all to see. Yes Olivia does have some issues but what VALID reasons do you have?! You statred dating Olivia's ex FIRST- KNOWINGLY! Olivia didn't find out about you and Mikey until she was dating him!

I think you are very ambitious and could do a lot if you stop focusing on hating (her)! You waste so much energy trying to belittle her that you have elevated her to your god... get a clue! Have you anyincling how much energy it takes to react and deal with anyone the way you do her?

You remain negative with Olivia (total waste of time boo) at the glam squad (now Gatsby Girlz) debut youwent in as a TEAM, but what did you do?! Ran back to Gail with how Olivia fell behind, but how you had to step in to help with hair and make-up, but isn't that why you went?!There is noI in TEAM!You want a leadership role act like it; who would hire you to do anything fighting and SPITTING(VERY NASTY COMMON BEHAVIOR, I MIGHT ADD- I would have broken your jaw). You sit there and say that girl is sneaky but it is you.

We may not see everything that happens but thanks to modern technology, I see you were not 'UNconscious" for that "altercation" between you and Olivia. Yes the guards did knock you down but when you were getting up Olivia dove over that couch and dinnged your head- then she kicked you in the head! For that last shot she was wrong, but isn't that what you do? Black out with anger?! She has tried to make a pleasant work environment on more that one occaision, and you always say she is plotting. Put your big girl panites onand grow up.You almost make me ashamed to tell anyone I am from Jersey... If you focus on the positive you can gp far, but actung like you dowill keep you where you are... 1

LonliestDove

[4]Jul 24, 2012

I have seen this show from it's debut. From what I have seen, Tracy is the attacker! Olivia tries to defend herself from the over all of her fake hair extensions. Maybe Tracy has her extensions too tight and therefore she has a constant head ache and she blames it all on poor sweet Olivia~! To me Olivia has not once been the attacker except for the fight they had when Tracy got kicked in the head but there is no way that kick affected Tracyfor she coult not even feel that kick thru all those extensions Tracy wears!!! Olivia has the rigjt to date or marry any man she wants. Big deal it was someone Tracy USED to day getthat...USED to date. Tracy get over yourself! You are jealous because Olivia is not a giant like you nor does she wear those uglier than ugly fuzzybedroom slippers asa fashion when she looks so ridiculous in them! Olivia a a small woman and Tracy the Amazon is jealous that she looks like big foot when Olivia looks charming. Oh not to mention Tracy has been the attacker in every single fight. Tracy GET OVER YOURSELF...YOU AREA LARGE WOMAN AND YOU LOOK AWFUL IN THOSE SLIPPERS NOT TOO MENTION THAT YOU DARE WEAR TIGHT CLOTHING WHEN ALL THAT DOES IS MAKE YOUR BUTT LOOK LARGER THAN THE SIZE 14 AND SO YOU TAKE IT OUT ON TINY AND PETITE LITTLE OLIVIA. TRACY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BULLY. BEING FROM THAT INDUSTRY I KNOW WHAT LOOKS RIGHT OR WRONG AND HER CLOTHING FROM THE TOP OF HER EXTENSIONS TO THE BOTTOM OF HER BEDRROM SHOES ON...OMG Tracy get a clue. Look at yourself on the show~! Miss Tracy/berthabutt go to a gym you need it! And get over yourself you really do need too!

annm3326

[5]Mar 17, 2013

i use to love olivia but now olivia gets on my nerve she acts likshes innocence but shes a coniving bitch like tracy i use to love olivia with a lot of my friends but she has gotten condesending and over bearing like shes god get over yourself gigi just want to be your friend but ooooh my god your almighty god im sick of it i stop watching after this show so do a lot of people in fl who meet at my house to watch but after what olivia dumb ass did to gigi im done with her and the show she belongs with tracy bec they are both hypacrtys

annm3326

[6]Mar 17, 2013
    if youll cant see how phony olivia is everybody has build her up as this saint which i was one too but lately i see her has a judge mental two face do as i want kiss my ass and my friend ass or you cant be my friend she has done everything in her power to prove gigi as a two face but in record shes atwo face and im ovr it let me switch my tv now to lifetime good luck soon everybody will figure out olivia as a stuck up bitch and want everybody to love her i did but after these last episode as she treated gigi im done