Jerseylicious Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on Style NetworkBetween Seasons

Tracey is Arrogant , Insecure & very Immature

Alysonsguy

[1]Sep 6, 2010
    • level: 1

Tracey is Arrogant , Insecure & very Immature. She is the worst one on the show. When she starts her yap I mute the TV. She wants to start her own business? No one will want to work for her. She complains & whines & picks on sweet Olivia like the bully she is. Tracey has a very fat butt.

Olivia is the BEST. She is very mature, humble & a very hard worker. She one of the most beautiful on the show. Olivia got Tracey her job back. No gratitude from Tracey the tramp.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VonWright

[2]Sep 27, 2010

Yes yes Tracy is very Arrogant inmature childess. She truly thinks that she is all that and a handbang too she is so so lame to a point i just hate to watch the show when she shows up, I truly just wish that little Miss Gigi would just slap the livein crap out of here and give her some dentures her mouth is so stanks she is walking around with gigi leftovers and thinking that she has a man and all she truly have is a little boy, she thinks she can dress and all she dress for is 42nd street outfits she can make a lot of money for sure and get jumped by the same men sometimes i just wish the cameras would just fall on her mouth she is like a bird looking for a worm to feed her baby when she talks and she contiously picks on gigi for no reason because she is taller then her that all but if gigi would just slap her one good timeand swall them lips i know she would stop boy she just spoil the hole show for me the gasbyreally really needs to let her go for real well gigi saved her job once and i know she regrets that she done that for sure but they need to let her go she thinks she is going to start her own shop who is going to go there twice once they go and hearher mouth they wouldnt ever come back to her shop once is enough for anyone boy truly can you see that i truly cant stand her i need to be and exacter andbe able to visit the show so i can tell her off and make her look like the loser she is forsure

VonWright

[3]Sep 27, 2010
    ok so so mad at Tracy dog face that i wrote the wrong name is should say Olivia instead of gigi sorry for that miss print there Olivia the BESTIE for sure she is so mature and TRACY wishess she could be like her in a million ways for sure sorry sorry sorry GIGI you are cool too just your man and other chance here he is misable without you he truly do needs to grow up a bit there but keep guiding him im sure he will get there dont throw him away yet ok

kath4410

[4]Sep 27, 2010

Tracey is the troublemaker-----always wants everything her way----(the girls being on time, planning parties etc.) Why is she to mad at Olivia--she got Olivia's boyfriend. Olivia could care less. Tracey needs to close her big mouth. Don't the others on the show actually watch it too see what's really going on?

Alysonsguy

[5]Oct 3, 2010

I agree with both of you 100%. Obviously from my nic I am a man & I am very much against a man hitting a woman (except maybe those bulldykes lesbians) and would come very close to hitting Tracey. I may pay Gigi to hit her so hard her boobs would fly clear to the end of next week lol. I bet Olivia could kick her butt, too.

Olivia is THE BEST. I absolutely love her. She is a bit of an air head but that even turns me on.

Gail is so much of an air head she thinks more of Tracey than Olivia. This dress code crap shows Gail doesn't know how to lead or manage people.

helliepat

[6]Oct 9, 2010
    • level: 5

I agree!!! What I don't understand is that whilst Tracey might get away with doing things - such as when she talks about people behind their backs, and sets Olivia up to be the fall person for anything and everything, and then there is her attitude - but why is she still there? Especially as they are taping everything that she does and says and the dumb cow brags about it all on camera, telling everyone watching about everything that she doestrying to f$*% things up for almost everyone else, whilst trying to make herself look perfect & good at the same time, and her reasons for doing it! Surely Gail and Christy know what type of person she really is and is obviously there for other reasons!!! I mean it's right there on tape for the whole world to see!

She definitely isn't there for her 'fashion sense', her 'personality' and her 'good looks'. Of which she has very little, if any, of any of these things!!Yell

Am I the only one who thinks this?

P.S: I wish that someone would wipe that annoying smug smirk-like smile off her face - you know - the one that she gets when she thinks that she is being smart and getting away with things!! Tongue out

You're not succeeding ...............

Edited on 10/09/2010 12:06am
    Edited 3 total times.

wenders1111

[7]Oct 17, 2010

I AGREE WITH YOU BIG TIME. TRACY MAKES ME SICK. GOING AFTER OLIVIA FOR DATING AN OLD BOY BOY FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL WHEN SHE WAS DATING OLIVIAS BOY FRIEND 1ST. THEN SHE ACTS ALL NUTS ABOUT IT WHEN TALKING TO THE CAMERA AND EVERY OTHER WORD IS LIKE LIKE LIKE. I LOVE OLIVIA SHE IS SO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL SHE MAKES ME SMILE. WHY TRACY IS SO MEAN TO HER I DON'T GET IT. I WOULDN'T MISS TRACY ONE BIT. ALL SHE DOES IS CAUSE PROBLEMS AND LIES TO THE STAFF. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE STAFF SHE'S THE SHOW AND CATCHES HER LIEING TO THEM ABOUT OLIVIA THEY WILL SEE HOW MEAN SHE IS TO HER REALLY. BUT GIGI TELLING ON OLIVIA THAT'S BAD. SHE CAN LEAVE THE SHOW NOW TOO. I HAVE NO USE FOR HER ANYMORE. WHAT A TRADER. SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO HER NOW BECAUSE SHE BETRAYED OLIVIA.

WATCH OUT GIGI. KARMA IS A **** GIRLIE

Alysonsguy

[8]Dec 12, 2010

Now we can include Alexis & Briella to this crowd of LOOSERS. Tracey flipping the bird just goes to show her lack of class & immaturity.

namvet527

[9]Dec 12, 2010

To the real ALYSONSGUY I don't know how I got on your nic. I signed up for this nic, NAMVET527, undera diff email than I am using now. After I signed up under my first attempt at signing up I posted not aware that I was posting under your nic. I reviewed my post & realized somehow I posted this one under your nic. Sorry. I will always use this new nic under my new email. This has never happened to me before. I hope I did not mess you up unintentionally.