Jerseylicious Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on Style NetworkBetween Seasons

Tracy is trash!!

CourtneySmith7

[1]Dec 20, 2010
    • level: 1

I actually liked that photo of her and Olivia . How did they make that fat cow look skinny? I could go on forever about the girl her fake tan looks horrible, her clothes are questionable for a big girl of her size. She can do hair that I have seen but her attitude is horrible. Maybe if she dropped about 50 lbs. she would start to feel some happiness!!!! Just putting that out there. Now she has Briella in her clutches and I just prey that girl grows a brain and realizes what the hell is goin on.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

naggy307

[2]May 8, 2011
    You go girl... Exactley!!! I agree totally. TRACY IS TRASH!!! I'm am watching right now the Wild and untamed and come on Tracy. You are the fake one. Everything you talk about is Olivia. Your the insecure one. Olivia is always having to stick up for herself cause you are always bashing her. Your insecurities are making you look so dam bad. Look at you and all the drama!!!!! You bring it all. You are way too fat to try and dress like olivia. She makes it look cute. You make it look trashy. Grow up. Its not being strong its being so dam insecure you are always trying so hard to make people think Olivia the bi***ch. Your are. Your so trashy its pathetic..... Briella she's just a ditz and you are friends with her only because its Olivia's friend. And what about your old boyfriend? It's ok you date hers but she cant date yours?? Who the hell is the hypocrate? Please no one feels sorry for you cause you ARE Trash!!!!

t1233

[3]Jul 1, 2011

dnt talk about people tracy just stand upi for what she belives in

lacici

[4]Aug 7, 2011

I agree 100%. She should stop being so vindicitive and negitive.She should try getting some happiness.

katrinacap

[5]Aug 18, 2011

Tracy certainly is trash and there is no doubt about it. If she only had a brain which she doesn't she would see how many people don't like her.

The faces she makes shows what a phony she is, maybe she should look in a mirror and see what an ass she looks like in her fat self. She is nothing but a bitch. I can't understand how she has any friends and all. She tries to manipulate everyone against Olivia who is a beautiful person. Some people wait for a commercial to get up well I wait for Tracy to come on. Olivia never has to worry about getting threats as Tracy has gotten. Which are well deserved. I understand that a show has to have someone that people don't like but lets get real trash belongs in the garbage. Tracy is so into herself because who else would care about her. I love the show but too bad we couldn't vote Tracy off.

Edited on 08/18/2011 7:44pm

pdcalgal

[6]Aug 27, 2011
    It's really strange, and probably a reflection of her narcissistic attitude, that she refuses to see any good in Olivia and continues to live on that incredible hatred! Tracey, watch the clips of the show... watch your behavior on the recap show, where you screeched, "stop making that face, stop making that face" to Olivia. DID YOU SEE YOUR OWN FACE, RIDDLED AND DISTORTED WITH HATRED??? You don't like Olivia's dimples, then get yourself to a plastic surgeon and get some of your own. Wake up, Tracey, you are not making any friends with this constant negativity.