Jesse

NBC (ended 2000)

Jesse Fan Reviews (3)

4.4
  • Jesse was a fun, relexing, comedy show that ran from 1998-2000. It starred Christina Applegate and she did a great job on this show. It is about her, her son, her two friends (Linda and Carrie), and her sometimes love interest Diego.

Jesse was a fun, relexing, comedy show that ran from 1998-2000. It starred Christina Applegate and she did a great job on this show. It is about her, her son, her two friends (Linda and Carrie), and her sometimes love interest Diego. Jesse and Diego have a rather odd relationship that goes back and forth from friends to lovers status. There was always something funny happening to Jesse, Linda, or Carrie. Thsi show was fun to watch and should have lasted longer. My wife would tape this one for me and I would watch it when I got in from work each week. This was a good show!
  • Great first season but went a little downhill in the second.

Jesse was from the same creator’s of FRIENDS and really let Christina Applegate prove that she was not just Kelly Bundy.

I really enjoyed the first season, I felt like the Warner’s were a family and enjoyed the budding romance between Diego and Jesse.

Jesse’s mute brother was really funny yet was able to pull of real heartfelt moments.
    Whilst her other brother would use only his voice and not his brain when trying to think up ways to get rich quick. The Father owned the family bar and was great at interfering with Jesse and Diego’s relationship.

Carrie liked Jesse’s brother Darren but he was oblivious and Linda well she was lets say independent.

Although I didn’t enjoy the second season as much, (see Jesse’s New Job for my reasons) I really do believe this show was not given enough credit.
  • Great first season but went a little downhill in the second.