Jessie Forums

Friday 6:00 PM on Disney ChannelIn Season

Create Your Own Jessie Episodes

stui8

[1]Oct 1, 2011
    • level: 30

Season One-

9/30/11 Episode One: Pilot: Jessie arrives in New York and is asked to a Nanny for a young girl and soon learns that if she accepts the job will be hectic.

9/30/11 Episode Two: Trial and Error: Jessie goes though alot of Test by Mr. and Mrs Ross to become the Ross children new Nanny.

10/7/11 Episode Three: First Day on the Job: Jessie offically starts her job as the Ross family Nanny and everything seems to wrong.

10/14/11 Episode Four: Try Again: Jessie gets a second chance to be the nanny and she tries not to blow it...

10/21/11 Episode Five: Fired: Jessie is fired and packs up to leave and says her goodbyes. Meanwhile a fire starts in the building.

10/28/11 Episode Six: My Secret Job: Even though Jessie was fired she continues to be the Ross Family Nanny hoping Mr. and Mrs. Ross don't find out.

10/31/11 Episode Seven: Day of Scares: Jessie takes the Trick R Treating only to loose Zuri and have Z

luke break his leg.

11/4/11 Episode Eight: Vote For Me: Jessie helps Emma with Class elections and ends up going to far.

11/11/11 Episode Nine: The Party: Jessie allows Emma to have some friends over but she ends up accidently starting a party.

11/18/11 Episode Ten Thanksgiving: Problems arise when Jessie plans a thanksgiving feats and the Ross parents show up. Now she must keep herself hidden and explain to the Ross children she was fired almost a month ago.

11/25/11 Episode Eleven: Shop Til You Drop: Jessie takes the kids shopping and it becomes a hectic day!

12/2/11 Episode Twelve: A Visit From Dad: Jessie's dad comes to visit and tells her she must come home.

12/9/11 Episode Thirteen: The Christmas Story: The Ross parents return home for the Holidays and Jessie is supposed to go back home but is caught in a blizzard.

12/30/11 Episode Fourteen: New Years Eve: Jessie plans a big party.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fcb617

[2]Nov 10, 2011
    • level: 2

Episode 1: (two parter)Jessie runs away from home to work on a farm. After making ten bucks, she decides to take a bus to her aunt in Michigain, but boards the wrong bus and ends up in NYC. Meanwhile, Luke and Zuri annoy their nanny to the point of quitting after 2 hours. Luke annoys Zuri so she runs away from home, stealing ten grand from their parents. Luke overhears a phone conversation between Bertram and his mother about adopting an Indian kid. It is left on a cliffhanger of what will Zuri and Jessie do? Also, who is this Indian kid?

Episode 2: Zuri meets Jessie at the bus station and asks her to be her new nanny. Jessie at first refuses, but she can't find any more money. Meanwhile, Zuri stalks her until she says yes. Ravi and Mr. Kipling arrive and meet Luke and Bertram. Because of the lizard, Bertram quits. Zuri and jessie return to the house and meet Ravi and Mr. Kippling.

Episode 3: A jungle gym is built for the lizard. Jessie burns toast and sets the whole neighborhood on fire.

Episode 4:The gang moves to a new apartment which looks the same as the one before.Jessie agrees to date Luke and they have their first kiss. Bertram returns. Jessie burns toast again and destroys the neighborhood. Jessie is fired and the kids and Bertram move into another apartment which looks exactly like the other two. Mr. Kippling hides in Jessie's guitar case as she boards a bus to Michagain. Ravi is depressed to be without Mr. Kippling. Mr. Kippling eats Jessie on the bus ride. Bertram dies of food poisoning.

kfvfegrlykjl

[3]Dec 18, 2011
    • level: 1

premiere for jessie ravi has to go back to india because of immigration problems and the nany and the ross kids some how bring him back or convince the immigration people to let him stay in the country

Edited on 12/18/2011 8:00am

pashotshot

[4]Dec 30, 2011
    • level: 15
    These ideas are impressive. I'll think about some ideas of my own.

monster_boy1

[5]Apr 18, 2012
    • level: 11

My idea for an episode is called:

Friends In New York:

Jessie's friend Darla comesto visit her for a few days, but Darla doesn't like the same stuff she used to back in Texas. Meanwhile, Luke changes his look try to win Jessie's heart, even piercing his ear to attract her.

Edited on 04/18/2012 11:03am
    Edited 2 total times.

pashotshot

[6]Apr 23, 2012
    Good idea. I'm sure the viewing audience would like to meet some of Jessie's friends.

JustinRAn

[7]May 5, 2013
    • level: 12
    A Movie, An Indian Dish, Boys and Bears Oh My!!!

Jessie finds out a role is available for a movie called "Jennifer," Gets the part, and then realizes that the film is disturbingly similar to her real life. Meanwhile Bertrum asks Ravi to come up with an Indian dish for his new girlfriend, and Emma asks Luke for advice on Boys, And Zuri is friends with a guy who has over 3,000 bears in his room.

JustinRAn

[8]May 5, 2013
    • level: 12
    Jessie- The Movie

The Morgan's find out that they are going to have to pay more taxes cause "Pirates Of Abraham Lincoln 3D" did surprising well and since they don't want to pay more... They try to make a flop by having Jessie Write a Movie based on her life. However, the sad part is that the script is really good, So they try to get Emma, Zuri, Ross, and Ravi to mess her up so she doesn't arrive to set and the movie can't get made.

However when Jessie finally finds out; She threatens to quit not only the movie but also being their nanny. She then stays when the Ross's double her salary and decide to let her finish the film. When the film is finished, The film receives a standing ovation and she is nominated for/wins Best Actress. However since her life has already been put on film, She has no further ideas and turns down a Movie about "Being A Nanny to 4 Kids" saying It's too Unrealistic but then hears Jenna Glowinky is starring in it saying it should be called "Diary of a Chick Who Can't Act" and Morgan says "I'll finance it."

pashotshot

[9]Jun 14, 2013
    Great ideas! Does anybody want me to put some of mine here?

nicknameless101

[10]Jun 15, 2013
    • level: 25

pashotshot wrote:
    Great ideas! Does anybody want me to put some of mine here?
    Sure, why not?

pashotshot

[11]Aug 19, 2013
    I will be sure to send forth my ideas.

pashotshot

[12]Oct 13, 2013
    Luke Shakes It Up (A Jessie/Shake It Up Crossover)

Shake It Up, Chicago has a Young Dancers From All Over The Country night on the show, and they audit dancers. One of the audition agents see Luke dancing at Central Park, and really enjoys Luke's moves. In fact, he begged Luke to dance again after he was done. After doing a couple of encore dances that blows the agent away, the agent inquires for Luke to dance on Shake It Up, Chicago, and Luke quickly lets out an enthusiastic, "Yes!" Luke goes back to the penthouse to tell the Ross clan, Jessie and Bertram. Of course, Bertram pesters Luke to leave the penthouse so he has one less kid to deal with. Jessie helps to get Luke ready to go to Chicago. Luke takes the family jet over to Chicago and stays at the apartment near Flynn and CeCe. Luke becomes friends with Flynn, and they both do fun things together. They become such good friends that Flynn even goes with Luke to the dance studio. Luke dazzles CeCe, Rocky, Tinka, Ty and the rest of the Shake It Up, Chicago cast and crew so much so that they wanted more from Luke, who dances so much that on the day of the great performance, Luke is exhausted from so much dancing. CeCe, Rocky, Tinka and Ty notice that Luke is tired, so they try to perk him up so that he can be alert enough to dance on the show. They invested so much energy trying to perk Luke up to dance that by the time the performance commenced, Luke was perked up to dance, but the Shake It Up, Chicago dancers, and Ty were tired. The crowd loved Luke, and again begged Luke to do more, especially since they notice the fatigue coming from the Shake It Up, Chicago dancers. Luke came back into NYC and the penthouse to some wild crowds, a proud family and a proud Jessie, while Bertram wished that Luke stayed in Chicago. The last scene in the show featured Luke and Flynn keeping in touch on their computers and using the Internet to play video games together.

lootlimo

[13]Mar 22, 2014
    • level: 9

I will create the series finale....

All of the kids get shipped off to boarding schools and Jessie goes back to Texas. The show has ended.