Jessie

Star Wars

Aired Friday 6:00 PM Jan 06, 2012 on Disney Channel

• One of the bad episodes of Jessie.

OK I thought that this was a very poor episode of sie. It had barely any laughs, it was a little entertaining and it was kind of predicable. Ok a famous actor Jordan Taylor comes to the Ross's house because he's in Morgan's next movie but they can't tell anyone that he's there. It barely had any luaghs. The only times I did laugh when Ravi said Oh look you face is on a cake, and one more but I forgot. The scenes with Zuri and Luke pranking people was just pathetic and I really didn't like it. The main plot was o.k. but not my favorite. I didn't find the ending funny at all. Overall a poor episode of Jessie 4.5/10.
  • Good episode with some very very funny laughs!

In this episode of Jessie, Jordan Taylor a famous actor agrees to stay with the Ross Family for the weekend in order that he can trust Morgan to be in his next movie. Meanwhile Emma and Jessie both want to date Jordan but since Emma is to young Jordan goes with Jessie. Zuri and Luke want to tell people that they were hanging out with Jordan Taylor so they go through his suitcase and when they see Jordan's phone they intend to call everyone on the contacts list and say funny jokes. Back with Emma and Jessie, Emma tells Lepoard Beat where Jordan Taylor is to ruin Jessie's date. Will Jessie and Jordan's date end in terror of papparazi or go smoothly as planned? Watch this episode of Jessie to find out!
  • Boring yet enjoyable episode with only a few chuckles

A famous actor, Jordon's Taylor asks Jessie out on a date but, starstruck Emma isjealousand does everything she can to make sure Jessie doesn't go on the date. Meanwhile, Luke and Zuri go through Jordon's things. I thought that this was an okay episode of "Jessie". There really wasn't any good laughs. My score just isn't lower than it should be due to lack of humor was because the storyline was handled decently. The only parts that gave me tiny chuckles was when Robbie said "Oh look, your face is on the cake" to that actor, "Bertram, you work too hard" "You should take a week off" "Well, if you instead (yippee), and everyone looking at Zuri when she said something something Rascal Flatts. So yeah, they were just chuckles... not laughs, no actual laughs. No mildly funny parts or very funny parts, just 3 tiny chuckles in this entire episode. The episode as a whole wasn't bad though so it was pretty enjoyable for the most part. Zuri and Luke doing their prank calls on that actor's cell phone was very pathetic and childish to watch and then laughing at "Mr. Poopypants" every time does not help. I also didn't like how Emma locked Jessie in the closet and I also didn't like Emma ruining Jessie's date with that actor. Kinda boring as the episode went by if you ask me. Overall, this was an okay episode of "Jessie"... not bad but it just lacked humor. 6.5/10