Jessie

Star Wars

Aired Friday 6:00 PM Jan 06, 2012 on Disney Channel

• Boring yet enjoyable episode with only a few chuckles

A famous actor, Jordon's Taylor asks Jessie out on a date but, starstruck Emma isjealousand does everything she can to make sure Jessie doesn't go on the date. Meanwhile, Luke and Zuri go through Jordon's things. I thought that this was an okay episode of "Jessie". There really wasn't any good laughs. My score just isn't lower than it should be due to lack of humor was because the storyline was handled decently. The only parts that gave me tiny chuckles was when Robbie said "Oh look, your face is on the cake" to that actor, "Bertram, you work too hard" "You should take a week off" "Well, if you instead (yippee), and everyone looking at Zuri when she said something something Rascal Flatts. So yeah, they were just chuckles... not laughs, no actual laughs. No mildly funny parts or very funny parts, just 3 tiny chuckles in this entire episode. The episode as a whole wasn't bad though so it was pretty enjoyable for the most part. Zuri and Luke doing their prank calls on that actor's cell phone was very pathetic and childish to watch and then laughing at "Mr. Poopypants" every time does not help. I also didn't like how Emma locked Jessie in the closet and I also didn't like Emma ruining Jessie's date with that actor. Kinda boring as the episode went by if you ask me. Overall, this was an okay episode of "Jessie"... not bad but it just lacked humor. 6.5/10