Jimmy Kimmel Live

Weekdays 11:35 PM on ABC Premiered Jan 26, 2003 In Season

thefanof

Jimmy Kimmel Live Fan Reviews (47)

7.7
  • Riddens to Republicans Jimmy?!?! REALLY?! NO

I love how the "No Bodys'" become famous and all of a sudden don't need the people that got them there. Good luck staying on top without your fanbase that put you where you are Jimmy and all of these over paid athletes. I am making sure that my children and all the other young people grow up knowing the type of people you are to help perpetuate the negative feelings that I have and most Americans have about you. You put down the president, the flag, this country, our beloved veterans and service people. Goodbye to you who love to sabotage our president to try to prevent him from achieving what he was voted in to do. Bye bye!!!
  • Sorry not a fan anymore

I am educated, have all my teeth and voted for Trump and proud of it. At one time I watched your late night show every evening, but haven't watched it in almost a year and refuse to watch it or any other late night talk show. I understand political humor when it is funny and not malicous, degrading to disrespectful to our President, Donald Trump! Yes he is our President, and a dam good one if the left would listen to him and not get their edited information from the press and hollywood. Trump did not create the racial divide in this country, the prior administration took care of that for us. At least Trump goes to the people and speaks directly to us, provided you are intelligent enough to listen and understand what he is saying, and doesn't appear on talk shows. Would have give a rating of "0" but that isn't an option. Keep entertaining the SNOW FLAKES!
  • Trumps doesn't always win

Keep the Trump comedy coming! It's like a sweet enema for the uneducated and toothless. Although, instead of cleaning sh*t out, it just pushes it into their cavities, and they keep spilling the sh*t out of their mouths. Cyclical enema? (and now, for the haters) You do realise that presidents have been the subject of satire since presidents existed, right? Get over it and appreciate the humour. (Again, for the haters, I'm not American so I spell 'humor' differently)
  • Jimmy Kimmel YOU'RE FIRED and shut up about President Trump

I agree with all the others, I am really tired of the President' Trump bashing. I now hate the program, I used to watch it, to relax before going bed and laugh. After last night I would love to see him fired but the network does not have the balls to do it. He has become a wannabe political pundit, but now he isn't even good at that. Obviously, he has run completely out of comical material or his writers have died. He has never been good, so now replace him with somebody with some real talent. I rate the show a 0.
  • Kimmel is a HORSES ASS LIB AND I'M SICK OF IT

I agree with bubblesandsuch90 I used to be a fan and Jimmy was really funny at one time, but I am SO sick and tired of his constant Trump bashing ON and ON and ON add naseum!! I wish he would shut his damn pie hole. He's just like Fallon and Colbert, they are Obama ass kissers and will not give respect to the office. Jimmy never said one joke about Obama when he was in office, just like Fallon and Colbert they made Biden jokes, THAT'S IT! I guess they were either afraid to make jokes about Obama because he's black or just good lib douche bags you decide. Either way I am sick and tired of Jimmy Kimmel!!
  • No Thanks! I'd rather sleep.....

2.5
    I was a fan for many years and watched your show every night. I've had my fill! I am so extremely tired of the trump-bashing! He is YOUR president as well as mine. Support him and our country... or get the hell out of the US. Trump won.... GET OVER IT!!! Also... I was turned-off by the whole teary monologue to support the LA children's hospital. Put your money where your mouth is, Jimmy. You have millions coming in every year. Live life most of us do and use your money to support your causes yourself!
  • No longer funny or entertaining

If I could give a zero, I would.

Jimmy USED to be funny, creative and insightful.

Now, it's a pathetic regurgitation of the same stuff overloaded with Trump-bashing, the low hanging fruit of late night so-called comedy.

Jimmy used to do SO much better, was an awesome interviewer, now, every one has a personal connection to him or somehow he ties in his own story. Jimmy, we don't care about your uber-rich and over-paid life, all the while pretending to be some normal guy. No wonder Adam Carolla dumped him. At least Adam admits to his fame and indulgence, gives something back. Jimmy only gives his extreme liberal views with his extreme liberal friends.

Even lame late night hosts such as Jimmy Fallon has toned down the Anti-Trump rhetoric.

Jimmy Kimmel is just a sad sack.

We get you don't like Trump. Next.
  • My very favorite show

I look forward to 11:35 pm every night for my week day dose of laughter from Jimmy Kimmel. This show is consistently funny, with great guests, skits and videos. I love when Jimmy does street interviews such as the most recent one, interviewing people about their opinions on the presidential debate the day before it happened. It was hilarious. Highly recommend this show to everyone I know.
  • Kimmel reveals Star Wars Secret! SOB! Can't beleive it.

You know, not all of us choose to stand in line overnight to see a new movie, some of us wait until it's on cable. Well, thanks a lot a-hole, for revealing the secret of the new Stars Wars movie tonight. I can't believe the network or Harrison Ford permitted him to do that. Now the movie is ruined for me, who hadn't heard the ending because everyone in the world but YOU kept the secret. I will NEVER watch your show again. Colbert forever, even if it is a rerun.
  • Im extremely upset with your show last night on August 26,2015

It was so embarrassing to see Molly Cyrus half naked last night. She is a disgrace to the society period..... For you to think any different is way beyond me. On top of that your show has sucked lately. You never really have guests on your show that have good values. I would like you to have more conservative guests all Ive been seeing is the liberal part of this world. Please start to pay attention on more people that give a damn about thereself and not these people who dont even give a damn about thereself. Why do you really have to have sluts on your show. Do you really want people to see you as that. You will lose the old crowd is you continue to have people like this on. It appears you do not care. Please answer!!!!!!
  • Top Shows

Most ep (05-14) ABC, ABC dot com, 3rd party video sites
  • Your show last night brought me to tears, in a Good Way

I watched your show last night (recorded on DVR) (Tues. 5-19-15) and your choking up during your story about how Dave L. has affected your life and career brought me to tears! I love Dave Letterman forever and have grown to love your show, also. Just the right humor and not being like Fallon (who I think is not funny at all). Thanks so much for the Dave L. tribute and the fact that you are not running a New show tonight proves to me that you are a Class Act! Thank you, Patty Rose
  • WHile I am at a Letterman review...

Kimmel. Also, tremendously boring. Fantasttically untalented. Why America continues to choose untalented people.... is it any wonder why the US has more foreigners invading their movies than home grown.

KImmel is just a reflection of the lack of imagination, snarky, mean spirited as a replacement for talent, not interesting TV personalities. How people get to rise to this level is amazing. And an indictment of where we are. A very bored, cynical society. Why not. I am cynical too... but even I cannot stomach Kimmel. What a bore. Which is why he is a fan of Letterman. Makes sense.
  • WTF, Jimmy - Are You SELLING OUT???!!!

I've loved you forever -- UNTIL LATELY. There are now so many advertisements on your show that I'm taping you so I can skip them. One night I counted 16 subsequent ads, including station previews, then you're on for 2 minutes, then there are another 13. Just too freaking boring - I thought you were smarter than that.

If I'm bored enough, I might try to count all that go on in one show. THEY'RE PUTTING ME TO SLEEP, JIMMY!!!
  • Jimmy Take The Cake !

Jimmy's > The Best > Late Night TV Show , Host !!!
  • jimmy's show of 12/04/13

just happened to catch your cruel ignorant jokes and putting down Polish people because of one silly man

in a video. I don't know what jimmy's heritage is but he sure brought shame to it tonight. Of, course, I will

never watch the show again and I will if his name

Your joking about Polish people and insinuating we as a people are stupid is cruel and ignorant !

Of course, I will never watch your show again. I don't know your heritage but you brought it shame

tonight. That man in the silly video is not "all Polish people. Shame on your writers and mostly shame

on you.

Anne Taylor

mes up in conversation I will let my feelings be known;
  • needs to go viral

there is another video posted with a woman swinging around a small baby..... its very disturbing and I think among many people think she needs to be stopped......... can you help with
  • your full of sh--

you can kiss my Cincinnati born and raised ass for your words about the Cincinnati bengals we r good now; u new York snob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! larry dube Cincinnati ohio
  • 06.06/13 - Blind Referree Clip - VERY POOR TASTE

I love humor and am the first to laugh at some of the funny situations that I may encounter as someone who is blind. I was extremely disappointed to see Will Smith's clip of the Blind Referee. As a professional I have spent much time educating and debunking many of these ridiculous stereotypes. This insensitive portrayal does so much damage .. not funny at all. I wish Will Smith - the writers and Jimmy Kimmel would have taken a moment to stop and think about the damage of such a clip. .
  • Jimmy Kimmel Show

So i hate when Jimmy Kimmel announces that he is Jimmy Kimmel and that he is the host of the show, no crap isnt that why the show is called the Jimmy Kimmel I dont hear jay or dave say that.
  • Jimmy wants help moving

Jennifer Aniston as your first guest at your new time slot? I was hoping you would have on a movie star or something
  • Pretty good show.

Gets celebritys to do crazy stuff.. Funny.
  • Big oops

Just watched your Celebrities respond to rude tweets segments and couldn't help but notice the screen name for the person addressing Snooky. I believe it was something like F---ingJennifer but without the hypens on live tv. Good luck with that Jimmy.
  • Josh Blue @ Watseka Theatre Watseka Illinois

Josh Blue is really funny. Going to check him out on may 19, 2012 at watseka theatre watseka illinois. this guy is tears it up.
  • Hanoi Jane

While Jimmy Kimmel is great there be no way he should insult the Vietnam Veterans by having Hanoi Jane on his show. She cause political scorn and alone created harsh punishment for prison of war vets held by the Vietnamese during the war. She personal greeted these brave soldiers who handed her notes which she gave to the Vietnamese officers causing beatings and a few deaths of US soldiers.Jane Fonda should die a missable long death.
  • 1-25-11. I did not appreciate the racist portrayal of meeting of Oprah and sister or the slam at little people. Your show crosses too many ethical and racial boundaries bordering on discrimination.

On 1-25-11,you showed a stereotypical portrayal of black women fighting to depict Oprah meeting her sister. It was also insensitive and sophomoric to portray the little person in that context as your sister; so you managed to insult black women, little people, marginalize acknowledgement of the embracing of a woman who had long been denied her birthright by insensitive hypocrits in society that engender the "1st Amendment" climate that makes you and the "Iraq War funeral demmonstrators" feel okay to offend away! You have shown too many racist images of African Americans and other derogatory images of other ethnic and religious groups. Given your influence, has it occured to you that you might be appealing to and inciting those of the "Tucson shooter" and "Tea Party Conservative" ilk, as if they need any more inflammation or 'egging' on? There are differences in humor, reparte, sarcasm and insult. Don't you have any more imagination for your inflated pay? joytreeinc@aol.com
  • In my opinion, the best late night show today.

The great thing about this late night show is the fact that the interviewer (Jimmy Kimmel in this case) isn't the only one that does the jokes. This is because of the fact that his security guards also play parts in the shows skits. This includes Guillermo (parking lot security guard with a thick Spanish accent that makes nearly everything he says hilarious) and Uncle Frank (Jimmy's uncle and security guard that is clueless about the modern age we live in because of his old age).

There are also great segments (which are on Youtube on JimmyKimmelLive's channel) which include (my personal favorite) "unneccessary censorship" (a weekly segment on Fridays where things and words are bleeped and blured to make the illusion that rated R material is being shown on TV today).
  • i like this show but haven't watched much of it.

As I was saying I don't watch it often so i will not rate it as perfect unless i really knew it was. I like it from what I have seen though. One of my favourite things that i saw was when his girl friend Sarah Silvermen and matt Damon made a joke video and posted it on YouTube entitled "I'm f****** Matt Damon".
    Jimmy then on his show said that he's "not one to hold a grudge. So I went into my cave and I plotted my revenge. You can be sure that if you take something i love from me, I'll take something you love from you." He then made a video with alot of different famous actors and actresses like Cameron Diaz and Robin Williams and made a video called "I'm f****** Ben Aflick" Some people wouldn't have gotten that joke but i did since I saw them in Dogma! It's an awesome show.
  • Awesome show.

I got into this show like two years ago. It was late night and I was getting bored with so little amount of channels but this show sprug on and I watched. I loved it! I still love that odd humor, silly humor, and make you laugh out loud humor that Jimmy does. He even brings people I want to and music guests, one of the best talk shows ever!
  • The great guest stars and musical performers are what's interesting, but Jimmy needs to work on his monologues more.

I first watched Jimmy Kimmel Live fully when one of the guys from the hip-hop group Cypress Hill was performing on the show in July. After I saw "Unnecessary Censorship" on another episode, I began watching JKL every Friday Night. Anyway, Mr Kimmel has a quickly uninteresting sense of humor, with his regular removal of ideas from context when he hits on the news with editing of videos. However, some of the "funny" videos were real, as indicated by the Associated Press logo on a video of Nancy Pelosi's son licking a pole on one episode. Over the season, I have noticed that Kimmel can't really hold a monologue by himself, as he is overly reliant on sampling/video editing to be funny. But there was this one episode where he hosted on a bus that aired sometime in May 2007 where at least he had the balls to hold a monologue by himself. "Unnecessary Censorship" is another reason why I watch the series, with the editors at ABC taking TV highlights of the week and bleeping and blurring them "whether they need it or not". It's not that illogical, though, watch it for yourselves at you'll understand. The best guest musical stars I've seen on JKL were B-Real (of Cypress Hill), Nas, Slayer, the Used, and Ozzy Osbourne.

Overall, JKL is a late-night show that's worth your time only when there's an interesting guest interview subject/musical guest. Otherwise, wait half an hour for "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" on NBC, as other late-night hosts like O'Brien are funnier and don't need that much "plagarism" to be funny. Asking Jimmy Kimmel to make a good comedic monologue is like asking Sean "Puff Daddy/P. Diddy/Diddy" Combs to do a freestyle rap (if you know in his albums how many guest stars he needs).
< 1 2