Jimmy Two Shoes

Disney XD (ended 2011)

JusticeLeaguer

Jimmy Two Shoes Fan Reviews (26)

6.1
  • The Canadians do it again!

First it was Mona the Vampire...

Now,our Neighbors to the North have created a true piece of art: Jimmy Two-Shoes.

The one character who really took the cake was Heloise. No one on the whole channel can match her cold-blooded ...
  • One of the pretty decent Canadian cartoons.

This show needs more humans!
  • Quick! Where the Hell is that TV Remote so that i can change the Channel Fast?!

Horrible! I first Liked it but now i look at it. It's Horrible! The Characters are Terrible and Annoying! And this Show is just Horrible!

I'm glad that they Canceled this!
  • What?

Yeesh, talk about a bad show. The characters look too akward for me and I dont really like any of the episode plots at all. Yowch! I think that Disney XD should try something other than this.
  • LOOOOVEEE IIIT!

I'm a peruvian guy who grew up watching this cartoon. I really love how Jimmy makes fun with Bezzy and Heloise, and the special couple Heloise makes with Jimmy <3. As in Latin America it hasn't aired the 2 season, i'd to watch the original english-tracked season on YouTube. Amazing! I think this show deserves a third season. Jimmy Two-Shoes 4EVER!
  • why does TT still air it

Hate it hate it I hate Beezy hes an idiot he should die hes not funny. Jimmy why is he always happy this why does TT still air it
  • This show deserves a third season.

In my opinion Jimmy Two-Shoes is one of the best cartoons! It's one of my favorite!

In the beginning the idea of the place was Hell with Satan, serial killer and a cheerful boy, who died. But then it shifted to Lucius Heinous VII, Heloise the local mad torturing scientist and the happy Jimmy, who somehow came to Miseryville without dying. Those changes were made for good!

Animation: Smooth, colorful, funny

Characters and the humor they bring: Ok, I won't deny it, there are many more characters that are similar to them and created before J2S, but despite of this, they have flaws that make them awesome, each in their own way. Every main character brings their own important part of the humor. Every time Beezy opens his mouth something hilarious happens. Would it be something funny he says, or maybe something he eats, pukes, spits or licks - it happens so quickly and there's so much fun in it! His silly comments and limitless laziness brings a lot of humor for the show. Heloise is mostly sadistic and is constantly mocking at the others - that's what makes her awesome. Still, she has a bit of kindness in her, which makes her a more colorful character, because she would be too one-sided if she was only mean. And her inteligence brings hilarious sarcastic comments, almost as awesome as her inventions. Jimmy is constantly happy and optimistic. He is mostly famous for his enormous kindness, which keeps the conflict in the episode. He is also very naive and absent minded, which usually starts the awesmazing part in the episodes. Not to mention about his love for the extreme - whether it collides with Beezy's grossness, or Heloise's inventions, or Lucius' narcissism, or not colliding with anyone else, the fun explodes in front of your eyes and invades your soul. Lucius is narcissist, greedy, vain and mean - those features make the epic events continue after they started with Jimmy's antics. He's the non-likeable character who, in fact, is very interesting and makes you want to point at him and laugh. What to say about Sammy? The character you feel sorry about his misfortune, but this is what makes him special. All he wants is to be a super star, but only suffers because of Lucius. Sammy is the character that provokes and develops his boss' antics, he is from the people, who hide an immortal dream and is ready to make us hear his voice when he has the chance. There are many more characters, who get involved in all the mess and make the show even more hilarious!

Humor: It's a heart warming mix between the setting, the characters' antics and the impossible things that happen there. The running gags, the catch phrases and the events in the show will boost your mood even if you've had the worst day ever! Sure, there are some silly randomn moments that don't make much sense and they don't always make your guts hurt by laughing, but those are details! It also has dark humor, which makes the show what it is, and is still allowed for all ages!

Music: It brings memories of childhood even though the show isn't old! The theme songs prepare you for the awesomeness trough the series, and the music tracks in the episodes are just telling you "Now let us lead you to the next event, which will make you happy!"

For some reason the ratings were low and I can see many negative reviews, but I don't really see the reason for that. I was disappointed when I found out it was cancelled. It deserves at least one more season.
  • Need help on remembering which episode.

Me and my brother got in an argument over the joke "It says gullible on the ceiling... Yup stole my lungs." and I know it's from a TV show, the only problem is I can't remember from which one, so I was wondering if someone could direct me to either the episode this is in (because he wants proof of this in the show) or if it's not from this show what show it is actually from. Thanks.
  • You'll either like it or not

I like this cartoon. It's not going to compete with anime but it's a heck of a lot better than the rehashed comic book ripoff crap that's being forced down children's throats. Jimmy Two Shoes brings back memories of of the cartoons during the 70's - 5-10 min vignettes, simple slap-stick comedy, and NO DRAMA! If I want to see Batman I'll go to a comic book store, not watch what some TV network suit decided to make money off of.

Some have compared it to Spongebob. NO. Spongebob is directed at those who are 10yrs or less. This is more like Spliced. Both are there just to entertain and get a laugh.
  • I'll throw your shoes away.

This is somewhat one of the tv disasters and garbage. Has a bad plot, bad humor and everything! Fails at joke. Animation, is fair. Annoying voices.
  • A Canadian Bootleg of SpongeBob SquarePants.

This show has the same attitude as SpongeBob SquarePants. Jimmy Two Shoes is an exact copy of SpongeBob, Beezy is as dumb as Patrick, Heloise is a lot like Squidward, and Lucius is as nasty as Plankton. This adds up. And to think "Life and Times of Juniper Lee" is a Cartoon Network bootleg of "American Dragon Jake Long".
  • It's a pretty damn good show!

i gotta say that Jimmy two- shoes is kind of a breath of fresh air in the sea of crap that kids have to grow up with now a days. The first season in my opinion was the best the show had to offer, but then the second season came around and... well kind of fell flat on its face at times. Sure some of the episodes make no sense but Its a fucking cartoon why does everything have to make sense all time. Love that it kind of has that slap stick, tom and jerry violence humor to it at times, it had a goofy vibe about it that me laugh. I grew up in the 90's and the cartoons that were produced then were mostly top notch compared to most of the pills of shit that comes out for kids, there are exceptions like Jimmy two-shoes, Ying Yang Yo, The Amazing World of Gumball, The Thunders Cats 2011, and the original Ben 10 series just to name a few. Jimmy Two-Shoes is a show for those times you just want to watch something silly care-free and fun that will give you a good laugh and to break away from all the attempted seriousness of tv now a days.
  • I like Jimmy Two Shoes alot

I like this TV show alot including Herman because I like Jimmy, Beezy, Herman and Heloise alot too I can say that for a billion times. I want to see more Herman in future JTS episodes.
  • I don't like Jimmy Two Shoes

0.5
    I didn't like the show from the beginning because I already knew from just watching the intro that it took place in hell. And the little demons in there like come on. Anyway my mom use to let my sister watch it and one day I was watching T.V. (they use to watch it when nothing else was on) and I was like why are you watching this Melody we are Christians why would you want to watch something that takes place in hell making it look like its a good place to live. Later on they changed it because they said it took place in hell but they made it more kid friendly by making it on a planet instead of hell. LIKE THERE REALLY IS NO DIFFERENT THEY STILL ACT THE SAME. They are teaching kids they can acted bad and everything else and being evil is ok. UMMM NO ITS NOT. Beside its weird and stupid I don't wanna watch that stuff, the only good show disney has anymore is kid vs. kat. Cause all the other shows are stupid and not funny good stupid like nicks show ,if you don't count iCarly, but stupid stupid bad stupid.
  • Hate this show, Hate this show, Hate this show!!!!! I could say that a million times, because it's the worst cartoon series there could possibly be. I thought this cartoon was going to be a great, and funny show, but boy was I wrong....

Hate this show, Hate this show, Hate this show!!!!! I could say that a million times, because it's the worst cartoon series there could possibly be. I thought this cartoon series was going to be a great, and a funny show, but boy was I wrong.... Jimmy Two-Shoes has become a disappointment from the very first episode of the series. The first 10 minutes, and I turned the T.V. off. Boy, what did the writers do, made a trashy cartoon? Well, good. I'm so glad they ended this horrible, and trashy cartoon. I could name alot of bad names for this show. The only thing that's wrong with this show is: EVERYTHING. The storyline makes NO SENSE! The episodes are Terrible! The characters are unoriginal, the humor, is NOT EVEN funny. I hate this show. The worst cartoon there could possibly be. I've seen other horrible cartoons in the past, but this cartoon is by far the worst. The only AWESOME cartoon series right now is: Kid Vs. Kat.

Grade or Rating for Jimmy Two-Shoes: 1/10.

Wish I could give it a 0/10.

• JETIX has broken my heart once more :'(....

Title: Just one sentance - WHAT THE FAK!!!???? Theme song: meh...

Art: boring, unoriginal, kinda colourful, yet still horrible...

Humour: Yeah......................................

• It isn't THAT bad. (Read my review to find out why)

Don't get me wrong, I hate what TV puts on today just as the next guy be when I watched this I got a little laughs. Now, most flash animated series are horrible, talk fast, and don't fit to how the show would or could have been made. But this series talks normal, it's ok and it actually does fit into how the show would have been made. If it was turdishional animation, it would have been good but I think they made it with flash so people would apprecate it more. That or it had a low budget. But, hey, it's still ok. I might get a tumbs down but I don't care because it really is not THAT bad. It really looks as the creators but as much work as they can into this series.
  • A good show without any screw ups....well

Quick Review

Art 9/10 - Looks very great

Animation 8.5/10 - Wonderful

Characters 7/10 - Good. The people are noticable. My most favourite character is Jimmy.

Voice-acting and Dialogue 7/10 - Sounds good. I like it, you may not.

Music 5.5/10 - The music's okay, but tends to be a bit weird and strange. Sadly, some of the music on certain episodes sounds from the music from Atomic Betty. Atomic Betty was the worst show I've watched despite great art and good animation.

Plot 6.8/10 - Somewhat dull, but other than that, it's fine.

Overall 7.5/10 - It is a good show even though the music is bland and the plot may not make sense, the show is pretty good. I watched this show, I'm not kidding! And why are people saying that this show sucks?! Lucy, your plans aren't that good to make people sad, let Jimmy do the job!
  • A totally twisted TV show

I have to admit--I thought TV had let me down. There was nothing else good on that was animated (unless you count Tuff Puppy, American Dad, Bob's Burgers, etc, but they're all on different networks) and there lied a dim light at the end of the tunnel. But then, I heard: "Welcome...to Miseryville." I must say, Jimmy Two-Shoes leaves me impressed! The Hell-ish setting, the endearing characters (especially Saffi and Heloise!) and the optimism of Jimmy, despite being trapped there for some unknown reason really turned me on...as well as Lucy the Seventh. He's adorable, he's egotistical, and he's the one reason why I like Two Shoes. It's strange how they can get away with the setting and everything without being chased by a mob of angry people...
  • So, this is a show about a kid who dies and goes to Hell.

Seriously, when it was first pitched, it was about Jimmy being killed by a truck, and in a mix-up being sent to hell. Lucious is of course Satan, and Heloise was a serial killer who was sent to kill Jimmy (who is already dead, but). But then it was toned down & Hell is Miseryville & Lucious is a totally incompetent devil.

So the story is about Jimmy Two-Shoes, and extremely cheerful and happy kid who lives in Miseryville (hell), where Lucious Heinous VII reigns with an iron fist. Lucius' son, Beezy is Jimmy's best friends. He is lazy, sure but funny. Then we have Heloise, my favorite character, a sadist, evil sicentist girl who has a crush on Jimmmy. We also have Lucious' assistant and wannabe actor Samy Garvin, Lucoius GF Jez, , Dr. Scientist, army leader Molotov and of course, the "aaahhhh" guy.

Overall: It's an excellent show with a very innovative premise. The characters are really fun with a coloful and great artstyle. I really recommend it. 9/10.
  • I agree with Keelia, I mean Jimmy Two Shoes has been a disappointment, I mean these cartoons keep getting worse and worse, except for Kid vs. Kat. Kid vs. Kat is Awesome.

1.5

• As if the creators(I curse them all!!!) WANTED to make a cartoon wich whould annoy the hell out of the kids... In conclusion: put this piece of annoyence out of misery and euthanaise(kill) it!!! Or, if ou can't do it a favour and don't watc

JETIX has broken my heart once more :'(.... hide Title: Just one sentance - WHAT THE FAK!!!???? Theme song: meh... Story: A bunch off idiots who make worse cliche american jokes than "squirrel boy"... Art: boring, unoriginal, kinda colourful, yet still horrible... Humour: NO!!!!!!!!!!!...................................... Characters: An annoying main one, his annoying retarded girlfriend with a scar, her annoying red monster thing with no brains, his annoing red monster thing dad who is... well... ANNOYING... And etc. As if the creators(I curse them all!!!) WANTED to make a cartoon wich whould annoy the hell out of the kids... In conclusion: put this piece of annoyence out of misery and euthanaise(kill) it!!! Or, if ou can't do it a favour and don't watch it!

• I agree with Keelia and Fiona, I mean Jimmy Two Shoes has been a disappointment, these cartoons keep getting worse and worse, except for Kid vs. Kat. Kid vs. Kat is Awesome.

This show is so so boring and garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jimmy Two Shoes is the worst cartoon ever!!!!!! I mean what happened to the best cartoons and shows back then, now it's terrible. Kid vs. Kat is the only awesome cartoon, but the rest is BORING!!! Yawn!!! Kid vs. Kat is Awesome, and needs to stay on tv and make more new seasons and episodes, we are so sick of this garbage. Jimmy Two Shoes has been a disappointment from the start of the first season and episode. Kid vs. Kat needs to keep on going and going, because Kid vs. Kat is the best cartoon ever. Jimmy Two Shoes needs to be taken off of tv and needs to end. Because if Jimmy Two Shoes keeps making more and more new episodes and seasons, they will be nothing but trashy.... Kid vs. Kat beats Jimmy Two Shoes a million times... Go Kid vs. Kat... Kid vs. Kat rocks, while Jimmy Two Shoes sucks, which Jimmy Two Shoes is: Boring, Retarded, Garbage, and Dumb!!!!! So go Kid vs. Kat, keep making new episodes and seasons. Go Kid vs. Kat.

• Turn it off! This show is horrible! I suggest they cancel this Trashy Cartoon! It's Horrible! The ratings are LOW, and there isn't any viewers. Wow! The WORST Cartoon ever!

Turn it off! This show is horrible! I suggest they cancel this Trashy Cartoon! It's Horrible! The ratings are LOW, and there isn't any viewers. Wow! The WORST Cartoon ever! Just END this show now. 2 seasons was enough for this DUMB show. Cancel it!

• WOW! Are you kidding me about this cartoon series??? Absolutely TERRIBLE! I saw a preview of it, and thought it looked decent, but once I saw the first episode (Pilot), I HATED it! This is one of the WORST cartoons ever!

1.5

WOW! Are you kidding me about this cartoon series??? Absolutely TERRIBLE! I saw a preview of it, and thought it looked decent, but once I saw the first episode (Pilot), I HATED it! This is one of the WORST cartoons ever! I'm so HAPPY this show ended. The ratings were low, and the popularity. NOT Even a ton. This is the worst show ever! Everyone, do not watch this TRASHY and BORING show. It's the WORST ever! If you watch the first 5 or 10 minutes of it, I guarantee you will turn the TV off, or go to a different channel. If you want to watch an AWESOME series, then go watch Kid vs. Kat. KvK is the BEST Cartoon ever, and has high ratings, and GREAT popularity!! So, take Jimmy Two-Shoes off of TV. Absolutely Ridiculous!

I give this show an: F- or LOWER! (1.5/10)

• YES! Jimmy Two-Shoes ended. I'm so HAPPY. Thank you so much Disney XD for ending this TRASHY cartoon. I Hated it. It's Terrible. The WORST cartoon ever!!!!!!!!! Now it's ended. So it's history, since it's ended.

YES! Jimmy Two-Shoes ended. I'm so HAPPY. Thank you so much Disney XD for ending this TRASHY cartoon. I Hated it. It's Terrible. The WORST cartoon ever!!!!!!!!! Now it's ended. So it's history, since it's ended. This show is a complete disappointment, it's not even funny. The episodes and story lines are horrible. I just can't believe they actually had this on TV. Well soon, they'll take Jimmy Two-Shoes off of TV. And you guys won't have to suffer.