Joan of Arcadia

Friday Night

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Nov 12, 2004 on CBS

• This episode was great, and Adam picking up Joan was just sweet

Judith has convinced Adam to take Joan out on a real date. They both are very nervous, and all Joan wants to know is where he is taking her. Judith says that she wil tell her if she learns how to jugle. Joan accepts the deal. And start learning, a bit. Judith tells her and Joan promises she will practise.
    The night of the date goes great but when Joan comes home her mother tells her that Judith lies in the hospital because she was stabbed with a knife. When they are in the hospital Judith askes for Joan and wants to know how the date went. Joan tells and Judith is happy. When Joan comes back for a second turn Judith wants her to show her how her juggling is, Joan accepts and jugles, and right after she's done Judiths heart stops and she dies.
    That bit made me really cry, from that part to the ending. It's so hard for Joan to loose her best friend, I found this very good. I also found it sad for Friedman, he lost a girl he really liked, he learned that whole play and then, before he could show her, she died. This episode is worth a A++