Joan of Arcadia

CBS (ended 2005)

Gislef

Joan of Arcadia Fan Reviews (116)

• Who can I contact who has enough influence to get this show back on television?

I was devastated when this show went off the air. The show is entertaining as well as insightful. My family and I watched the show and we all loved it!!!!

I have NEVER taken the time to write about something like this. I was spurred to action after watching a Joan of Arcadia rerun. I think it was (and could be again) the best show on television. Why do networks cancel shows like Joan of Arcadia and continue to invent these ridiculous reality shows? Who cares who can eat worms or be picked as the most eligible bachelor? Give Joan of Arcadia a little advertising and hype and I really think the number of viewers will continually increase as they hear about it from friends and family. The world is changing and more and more people are moving from traditional religious thinking to a broader understanding of spirituality. I think this show can support this greater understanding and help the world to become a better place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!