Joan of Arcadia

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2005 on CBS

• What a way to end a great series.

I have been a fan of Joan of Arcadia for quite some time, but lost interest during Season 2. I went back and got back into it. I knew there wasn't going to be a Season 3, and was quite saddened so I wondered how they would finish the series. Would it have a happy ending? Would it end on a massive cliffhanger?

In the episodes leading up I quite enjoyed and now came the final one. I was suprised to see Joan see Judith and Rocky, and even more shocked when her mum see's Judith.

I really got into the episode when Joans mum has dreams of events happening, like the Church being vandalized.

Also the arrival of Ryan Hunter, I knew he was bad trouble after the previous episode and knew something suss was up.

With only 10 minutes to go I knew the show would end on a cliffhanger and what one is was, Joan has to fight against Ryan, but has no army due to everyone taking his side.

Now we will never know what would happen, and all I can say is damn CBS to hell for not keeping the series.

Overall it was a great episode, wasn't the best cliffhanger to leave it on, but could have been worse.

RIP Joan of Arcadia, another great show that is axed too early.