Joan of Arcadia

Touch Move

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2003 on CBS

• This episode was the reason I started to love Joan (besides her relationship with Adam)!

The chess scenes in this epsiode are hilarous and Joan is beyond witty and cute. The interaction between characters is priceless. Watching this will make you love it! The parents are interesting but I think you start to see that its the siblings interaction and Joan with her friends that really makes this show worth watching. I recommend this to anyone who wants to laugh, smile and be introspective. I don't know why the chess scenes in this make it but they do. I haven't found a show as witty (yet clean) as this in a while. Everyone in the family can watch and ket akick out of it. Try it out its worth your time.......
  • Awesome.

Ok so this girl Joan right... she talks to God... a lot... maybe even a little too much.. in this episode God wants her to do something... and that something is join the chess team... she joined the chess team and she beat their best player, but the weird thing is, she doesn't even know how to play. Her friends question her coolness... so she experiments if Grace is a lesbian. Grace finds out and gives Joan an attitude. Helen still hopes that Kevin will get to use his feet again... and the doctor said there is a 2% chance.