Joey Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

How is this show?

rebachick94

[1]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 16
    I love Friends and I've seen almost every episode, if not all of them. Did you guys like this show? I know it probably doesn't measure up to Friends, but I just want to know how good it is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hmnut7

[2]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 12
    Its a good sitcome. No not the level as Friends, but still fairly decent.

rebachick94

[3]Feb 11, 2009
    hmnut7 wrote:
    Its a good sitcome. No not the level as Friends, but still fairly decent.

Thanks, any other opinions? I think this would have done better if at least two of the main cast members had done a spin-off.

WWSista

[4]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 25
    Personally, I love the show. It is not the same as Friends, but Matt LeBlanc continues to nail the role of Joey. It has a familiarity that is comforting and nice, and yet its own comedy and characters to fall in love with. Overall, I give it an 8.5 to a 9 rating, or a solid A if we're using school grades. LOL If you liked Joey on Friends, then this show is for you.

TV-Tome-Vits

[5]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 56
    It's funny.Maybe almost as fun as FRIENDS.The problem is that,after a classic sitcom ends,is really hard to to do a succesful spin-off,especially if it's about just one of the original leads.The reason why FRASIER was a hit,is'cuz he wasn't the lead in CHEERS.Also,before this century,people really didn't care'bout what I said at the beggining.

rebachick94

[6]Feb 28, 2009
    WWSista wrote:
    Personally, I love the show. It is not the same as Friends, but Matt LeBlanc continues to nail the role of Joey. It has a familiarity that is comforting and nice, and yet its own comedy and characters to fall in love with. Overall, I give it an 8.5 to a 9 rating, or a solid A if we're using school grades. LOL If you liked Joey on Friends, then this show is for you.

I loved Joey on Friends. He's hilarious. Rachel's my favorite and them I think it's him.