Joey Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

What no cameo for Friends cast?

frazier_fraz

[1]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 3

I never watched Friends or Joey while they were originaly airing but Friends was such an Iconic show I decided to watch it all the way through in about January 2009. I got through it in about four months and loved it so much, I decided to watch the spinoff Joey to see where he ended up and hoping to see some more of the rest of the cast in a few episodes. I just finished the last episode and, NOTHING! They mentioned Chandler once in the first episode and then nothing else about anyone. No Monica, Rachel, Pheobe, Ross, or Chandler after the one little line with his name in it! I thought the show was horible btw. I just stuck around to see if there was gonna be a little Friends action. These people were supposed to be his best friends for ten years. Wth! And when he made it big, wouldn't Chandler at least make it to a premiere? Disapointed.

So what I want to know is who else was disapointed by this. And who else mainly watched Joey in hopes of a Friends cameo.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

umair_23

[2]Jun 29, 2009
    • level: 12
    i was very dissapointed as well.. ur right,, best friends for 10 years, and they r not even mentioned! :S

TvFreak7

[3]Jun 29, 2009
    • level: 26
    this was not a horrible show.

rebachick94

[4]Jul 2, 2009
    • level: 16

I've never seen and ep of Joey, but I'm sure it wasn't horrible. Matt's so talented that I can't even think that he did a bad job in the show. It's just not Friends-that's the problem. I've always thought it would be better if another cast member did the show with Matt. At least then it would be familiar and Matt would have someone to play off of that we knew was funny-Courtney, Lisa, Jen, Matthew, or David, they were all just hilarious. David even directed a few of the episodes which I think is just insane. He can direct some of the episodes, but he can't make a Ross appearence even for five minutes!

Edited on 07/02/2009 6:22pm

TvFreak7

[5]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 26
    rebachick94 wrote:

I've never seen and ep of Joey, but I'm sure it wasn't horrible. Matt's so talented that I can't even think that he did a bad job in the show. It's just not Friends-that's the problem. I've always thought it would be better if another cast member did the show with Matt. At least then it would be familiar and Matt would have someone to play off of that we knew was funny-Courtney, Lisa, Jen, Matthew, or David, they were all just hilarious. David even directed a few of the episodes which I think is just insane. He can direct some of the episodes, but he can't make a Ross appearence even for five minutes!

Exactly, it was not terrible, but people expected too much from this show. This show was hilarious in its own way. Gina, Joey, Alex, Bobbie, and even Michael were hilarious!! I crack up in every single episode.

rebachick94

[6]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 16
    TvFreak7 wrote:
    rebachick94 wrote:

Exactly, it was not terrible, but people expected too much from this show. This show was hilarious in its own way. Gina, Joey, Alex, Bobbie, and even Michael were hilarious!! I crack up in every single episode.

I found some online. I thought it was very funny.