Joey

Joey and the Fancy Sister

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Feb 24, 2005 on NBC

• I don't know how to get to the right department. To show you a better way to inprove the show Joey.I would like to reach the writers. I will get as much as a summary as I can in the space elotted.

This is the reason that I don't watch the show.
    When I see Joey in that large apartment, It makes me unconfortable. When he is shown driving a car on the free way. That also makes me feel joey your in the wrong place atb the wrong time. I am use to see joey in a small place An apartment, Or coffie shop. I think one of the reasons for the suggest of friends is they always seem to be protected. Where no one could invade their turrf. I'm going to lay out the best that I can. The changers that shoulkd be made.
    Start by Burning Joyes appartment down.
    Joey will need to find a place to live.
    This will allow you to reset the show.
    Friends and cheers had that same close quarters'
    Joey starts to look for a place for himm to live. He has very little time to achieve this.
    Here is thre new set. There is a run down night club, with all of 6the windows boarded up. There is an apartment over it. And it is totalily a reck in side. The apartment is liveable,wich allow Joey a roof ove his head. The club.
    You can introduce new cast members. Also make room for guest.
    The people that will help joey to fix it up will be want to be actors, just like JOey. When It's ready. People will start to go to joey to help them with their lines Etc. The sister can do their hair. Also bar tend. You ill need a place for them to practice. Joey will get his PAD ready for his web for the ladies. They can change their cl;othes in his place. He will run lines with his ladies and friends in his apartment. There will be the standard guestion Where is Joey. Of course he has a laddy in his pad. As far as his nephue I can't find a place for him, at this time. I was think of sending him away to school for buiness atminastration. Have him come back as a very different person. He can drive Joey crazzy. Spending to much money,that he doesn't have.he become the one that will drive the buiness to making money.
    I'm so sure that this will be as big as Fr.Ch,If not bigger. You will be able to bring in as many guest as you want.You can at to the cast,as you see fit. Put stage in. music guest etc.
    All of my life Ihave always wanted to meet the writers in stead of the stars. I think that your Idear for this will be a great hit. I can't wate.
    I write and spell like a doctor LOL
    My name is Steven. lexicalwords@yahoo.com
    I think it will catch you all. If you feel it. it want fall.