Joey

Joey and the Moving In

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM May 12, 2005 on NBC

• Joey's breakup, Joey's hookup, will Joey die, Gina's new Job

7.1
    A great way to end the season.. The best being that Alex and Joey Finally get intimate... This will obviously leave the viewers with so many questions... has Joey found his permant girl friend. Will Joey ever be woman crazy again.. Sadly lots of un answered questions for the viewers. I really liked the part where joey has too many votes against him to be killed off of his movie. I cant hep wondering what the new seaoson of Joey will bring us. The plot twist with Gina being offered a job by Bobbie is a little lame. Why would Gina accept..
  • so has Gina got a new job?, will Joey get killed off in the soap thanks that guy voting Joey 7000 times, what will Joey do?. we will just have to wait and see. Great clifhanger.

For the last 5 months on a sunday night i have been watching Joey and last night was final episoide of season 1, so i thought i would do overview of the show. i wasn't sure how Joey was going do as a tv-series espically after coming from Friends but it was actually not a bad season. i wasn't a fan of Gina, just don't like her, most people found her funny but i thought she was stupid. Micheal, talk about beening under-used as a chacter then we had Alex, she had more story-line then Micheal.

When this season start a mate guessed Alex and Joey would end up together, i actually thought that would be to obvious but guss i was wrong, i had really high hopes of Sarah moving in but she left without telling him, i have to admit i was surprised but it was bound to happend eventually. Since Alex was drunk do u think in next episoide she thinks it's a mistake so focus would be on-off relationship between these two chacters.

Gina, really like how she took on Joey agent (bobby),she's another strange chacter , so has Gina got a new job?, will Joey get killed off in the soap thanks that guy voting Joey 7000 times, what will Joey do?. we will just have to wait and see. Great clifhanger.