Joey

Joey and the Snowball Fight

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Mar 07, 2006 on NBC

• Did they think no one was going to notice that Alex isn't there?

1.1
    Seriously, did NBC think that no one would actually notice that ALEX DOESN'T APPEAR in this episode? You never see her together with joey, its always her back. Seeing as she jumped ship and moved on to another series, why don't they just write her out? That would be the intelligent thing to do, not keep her around with weird long shots and 'back of the head' type crap. This is just indicative of the sinking ship that Joey is becoming. Even the freakin' cast is bailing on it. What's next, Matt LeBlanc quits? The studio wouldn't care, they'd just get someone else to portray the role that Matt has been doing the past TWELVE years
  • Joey is starting to act weird around Alex, because she is still going out with Dean. His action figure also arrives, it has a few flaws though. Gina thinks that she's pregnant.

Finally Joey returned and yet again it failed to live upto the expectations ! The comedy was ok at best. I really hate Jimmy and just fail to understand the relationship between him and Jina. How can they just start kissing all of a sudden. Don't find it humorous at all. The sequence of the action figure was real funny though. Hope things work out between Joey and Alex. The writers seem to be taking stuff from friends now. The scene where Joey takes out a fork and starts eating off the floor is copied from Friends - The one with the cheesecake.
  • Joey gets an action figure and Gina thinks shes pregant

I have one majojr problem with this episode.
    the character Jimmy is played by the same actor who played Eddie on Friends, Eddie lived with Chandler when joey moved out and they met on several occasions. I understand that it is a different show, but Joey is the same person, could they not find any other actors who could play this part, are there really no other people left in Hollywood that they have to use the same actors to play different characters?
    And on that note the scene where JOey eats off the floor is from Friends also.
    Come on people!
  • A fine example of what Joey shoud be!

This is the best episode ever. I think that Joey is making a progress and that from now on we will se a great show that can get close to Friends (not too close). We can see that a lot of ideas are copied from Friend like the scene where Joey takes out a fork and starts eating off the floor which is copied from Friends - The one with the cheesecake but i don't think that it will bother anyone because those how watch Joey are Friend lovers like me.
    What i am trying to say is that Joey is getting beater and the proof is this episode but it will never be like Friends!!!
  • Funny, yet not-over-the-top

Usually, the only episodes I like of Joey are the hour long ones because it usually takes more than a half hour for the storylines of Joey to start rolling. But this episode was actually enjoyable, and I had no regret watching it rather than the first half hour of American Idol.

I welcome Adam Goldberg back to the show. He played the psycho very well in Friends, and he's also good in this show.

I like the BrokeBack Mountain jokes, it's just that the book they used was way, way way too big for it because BBM is only a short story.

The snow fight wasn't that bad to watch either. I liked it when Joey ate the snow-potato-sludge.
  • Joey presents us one of the best episodes so far.

Joey is back after a really long time. Joey is still in to Alex, but has some serious competition by his dude buddy. Well that’s just Joey, but I think he either has to move on or stand up. Well he tries, but he can’t stand it.
    The action figure think was funny and had a surprisingly socio-critical approach. I liked that. I liked less the final version of the doll.
    I liked too, that Joey doesn’t understand the book “Brokeback Mountain”.
    The argument between Alex and Joey about the snow and the dinner was excellent, I always hoped for such scenes in Joey, but missed them for almost the whole season two till now.
    The fact that everybody thinks that Gina is pregnant is funny too. But why would she consider changing her life now, after we know what kind of party girl she was when she was pregnant with Michael? She hasn’t changed that much.

Finally a great episode of Joey. I think we deserved it.