Joey

Joey and the Spanking

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 29, 2005 on NBC

• A good one. But not the greatest for me.

It had it share of hilarious conversations. Episode is focused around how Joey had to suck up to kid(star) to keep his role. I believe it had indirect message to the viewer as well, by the introduction of character Lockwood, who is suppose to be academy award wining actor. Indirectly it conveys what has happened the stars in past.

It had it share of hilarious conversations. Joey’s comments of ignorance are classic this time around. But for me the best would be how Michael asked ‘Who’s my father?’ when Gina just said she turned out well.

Alex character builds a lot in this episode. It is very nice show conveys she extremely depress about her feeling towards Joey. It’s extremely funny how Michael runs away when she sees Alex (at the last section).
  • This was one of the better episodes, Joey goes to work and has to act with a really stuck-up little brat, meanwhile Alex can't get over Joey and tries to forget him to go on a date with another guy.

This was one of the better episodes, Joey goes to work and has to act with a really stuck-up little brat, meanwhile Alex can't get over Joey and tries to forget him to go on a date with another guy. Gina is having an fake audition so Alex can choose the guy who she thinks is best to go out with. Joey decides after a series of insults from the little actor to give him a good spanking...and it helps!!!

This is really a 'must-see' show.
  • This was one of the better episodes, Joey goes to work and has to act with a really stuck-up little brat, meanwhile Alex can\'t get over Joey and tries to forget him to go on a date with another guy.

This was one of the better episodes, Joey goes to work and has to act with a really stuck-up little brat, meanwhile Alex can\'t get over Joey and tries to forget him to go on a date with another guy. Gina is having an fake audition so Alex can choose the guy who she thinks is best to go out with. Joey decides after a series of insults from the little actor to give him a good spanking...and it helps!!!

This is really a \'must-see\' show.
  • This show is getting better and better. When I watched season on i was like \\\'ok, its not very good\\\' but season 2 is getting really funny and is now comparable to friends. Kenny is hte cutest kid ever!! I\\\'m really beginning to lvoe this show and I

This show is getting better and better. When I watched season on i was like \\\'ok, its not very good\\\' but season 2 is getting really funny and is now comparable to friends. Kenny is hte cutest lil\\\' kid ever!! I\\\'m really beginning to lvoe this show and It\\\'s worth watching.