Joey

Joey and the Tijuana Trip

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Dec 15, 2005 on NBC

• funnest show ever............

joey is the best show ever. its not a good as freinds but its good. i watch joey every time its on and i laugh cus the whole cast iss funny as ever exspeically joey and his sister and his newphew and the neighboar girl and the bossss.. ayaya yaya...
  • Hilarious!!

This episode is the best one so far. I laughed so hard, and I can't remember ever laughing so much watching this show.

Joey has been dull so far, but this episode is a topper. First we think Michael got married, but than we find out it was Joey and Zach. Everyone finds out and makes great jokes at his expense. Even Alex is different. Joey's rich neighbor hits on Alex and she turns him down and calls him childish. He tells her maybe she is too uptight. After that, she learns to let loose. She even plays a joke on Joey, telling him that he is definitely married. That was the best part!

At the end of this episode Alex finally kisses Joey and lets him know how she feels about him.
  • Joey is finally on top again before it's holiday break. I loved this episode.

I really loved this episode. The basic storyline is that the guys are going to Mexico to have some fun with girls. So what to they first? They get drunk. But to everyone’s surprise only Michael get a beautiful girl. Joey and Zack get married instead! So they are completely freaking out about this, but Zack already starts to act, like they were a couple. That’s hilarious, but even better was the scene, when Alex fools Joey and Zack about the possibilities to get the marriage annulated. I almost fell of the couch during this scene, especially when they should have to kiss each other. I really would have liked to see that, but it’s some unimportant detail.
    The rest of the show is also cleverly written, because it brings some suspension to it, when the guys watch the marriage tape in the morning after with a strong hangover. The plot also starts the storyline for the next episode with the Christmas storyline.
    So we see Alex is finally moving on and tries to get some fun, without thinking of Joey.
    I really would like it, when Joey would be always that funny and exciting.