Joey

NBC (ended 2006)

WWSista

Joey Fan Reviews (277)

• Not a bad show at all!

I've recenetly started watching it, and in the begining I thought it was pretty pathetic (the sets were totally fake, Micheal and Gina looked like complete weirdos, and Alex seemed...well, idiotic.) But I'm glad I actually went on watching it because its totally worth it. You'll be sorely disappointed if you keep on drawing comparisons with Friends (lets just face it, no spin off could've been as good as the original), but if you want to watch this show just because you love Joey and think he deserved a proper closure like other characters, this is the show for you. The characters may seem out of place in the begining, but if you give them a shot, they totally grow on you. Joey is as adorable as ever (now that he has more screen space, its awesome coz he is just the same ol Joey), the guy playing Micheal has awesome body language and facial expressions, Gina is a great character, and Alex is pretty good (altough I'm not crazy about her character, she's not bad either). In the nutshell, the show is definately worth a watch if you're a friends fan. Plus this show has a Bobbie (read-Estelle like agent), who is a treat to watch. Just don't draw any comparisons and you might actually enjoy the show...........