John Doe Forums

FOX (ended 2003)

Wating & Wating

elflojo0

[1]Feb 28, 2006
    • level: 5
    I have every single Episode of Jhon Doe, took me a while, but I got them ... any ways, I watch them all the time, just wating for a 2nd season to come out, but I guess It's not gonna happen ...

So Long My Friends
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

charley28

[2]Mar 2, 2006
    • level: 66
    there won't be a 2nd season. Now a movie would be nice.

elflojo0 wrote:
    I have every single Episode of Jhon Doe, took me a while, but I got them ... any ways, I watch them all the time, just wating for a 2nd season to come out, but I guess It's not gonna happen ...

So Long My Friends

saneums

[3]Mar 5, 2006
    • level: 9
    There wouldn't ever be a second season either way. Fox swallowed their pride with Family Guy. They won't do that again with Firefly, Tru Calling, Fastlane, or any other good show they kill with just one season going.

Plus, Dominic Purcell is currently starring in Prison Break as Lincoln Burrows, and he couldn't do 2 shows at once. Sadly, Prison Break, good show that it is, more than likely won't go to a second season, either.

elflojo0

[4]Mar 8, 2006
    • level: 5
    Yeah unfortunetly there wont be a 2nd season, but I read somewhere they were planning on making a Recap and finish movie, then John Doe went back to where it came from " no one knows "

and about Prison Break, it's a great show, one that I fallow, I think there will be a Second season... I really hope it..

Their next new Episode it's aring this MARCH 20.. Don't miss it

skumiz

[5]Mar 15, 2006
    • level: 2
    i just love the series john doe, the last episode make me wanted me to se more and it explains allot, but makes new questions. and i really hope that it will be a second season, some day...

i got like soon all the episodes only got a few now, but i have seen all on tv.

nice skills digger got

soupbowl

[6]May 8, 2006
    • level: 2

Hi, I'm Chris from Wales, U.K. and I think it would be great if John Doe was into a 2nd series. Although, the problem i have (other than mental. lol) is that i haven't seen all of the episodes.

I have seen the last episode, and ones inbetween, but all in all it's a great show and it's a shame - once again, as is what happens to unknown great shows - that it has been cancelled.

Great site btw and good info too,
    Chris

Kyle_Ryback

[7]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 08/16/2006 7:29am

greenfantasi

[8]Jul 31, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 08/16/2006 7:29am

lincthesink

[9]Oct 9, 2006
    • level: 4
    saneums wrote:
    There wouldn't ever be a second season either way. Fox swallowed their pride with Family Guy. They won't do that again with Firefly, Tru Calling, Fastlane, or any other good show they kill with just one season going.

Plus, Dominic Purcell is currently starring in Prison Break as Lincoln Burrows, and he couldn't do 2 shows at once. Sadly, Prison Break, good show that it is, more than likely won't go to a second season, either.

how very wrong you were - it now seems there will be a trilogy (i.e 3 seasons)

mitzigirl5

[10]May 2, 2007
    I mis-read the previous post. I thought you were referring to JD. Oops. Yes, PB is great but I honestly think JD is much better.

I bought the DVDs a few weeks ago and have been watching them every night. I love the series! Yes, I'm an idiot and missed it when it first ran in 01-02. I was working 2 jobs and taking care of my sick mother, no time for TV.

I lent the DVDs to a co-worker (only one at a time since I can't part with them all at once) who is also a PB fan. I told her I liked JD so much better. I've got to get a hold of the Fox Exec who cancelled JD and beat him/her senseless. Oh wait, that must have already happened!!! I hope he/she lost his/her job!

I am really having problems knowing the answers to JD will never be known. A "made for TV move" would be excellent to wrap up all the lose ends.

JD insanity in Utah!

Nakamura77

[11]Jul 1, 2007

I've just finished watching the series, and it was one of the best on TV for a few years, but after 4 years i doubt they'll consider a second series, especially with Purcell starring in Prison Break now. Its just ashame that shows like this die a death when so much rubbish is on TV just now.

WavesOfJoy

[12]Jul 11, 2007
    • level: 12
    The possibility of a second season is none...but a movie..that would be nice..so that the story can officially end..there are so many unanswered questions..

MethoD-MK

[13]Nov 21, 2007
    They will make a movie, they must make one, but first Prisson brake must finish. It's easier to make a movie than a whole second season.