John Doe

FOX (ended 2003)

Gislef

John Doe Fan Reviews (85)

• John Doe is a great show and should have never been canceled. It was interesting and exciting, along with the awesome characters, and story line, it kept me interested and wanting more. Bring it back!!!

Bring It Back!!!! I just found this show, John Doe, now being aired on the Sci-Fi channel in California. I never even got a chance to see it during its prime in 2002-2003 premier. Now that I have been watching it I have been trying to see every episode. (Not viewing them in order!) But I am very interested in the show, and now I come to find out it had been canceled. It was something I was interested in watching, and wish someone would make the choice to Bring It Back....It had an awesome story line and great characters. It was definitely something that could catch my interest and keep me wanting and waiting for the next episode. That is obvious because I just happened to catch it on the Sci-Fi channel and left the TV on that channel till it was over....Whomever chose to end it was foolish...I am sure there are many who feel the same....Now I am left wanting more and there is no more!! :(