John Doe

The Rising

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 25, 2003 on FOX

• Why did they have to stop just when it was all coming together? I can appreciate wanting to keep the suspense, but it is just wrong to get us going and then just dump us off without putting it all together.

I like a lot was not a huge fan of "John Doe" from the beginning, but once I actually gave it a chance, I really started enjoying the different aspects and angles that the show had to offer it's viewers. I believe the show had a lot to offer and many paths that it could have taken before it would have started seeming redundant or lost its ability to keep the viewers interested. I do know that I would have liked to see them take it at least a few more episodes to show if "Digger" had planted himself in a position to befriend "John Doe" or if it was another "Phoenix" trick to keep "John Doe" from understanding his real purpose, this is definitely one question that will keep me wondering for some time. I am more than sure that if "John Doe" were to be brought back to complete the series, there would be plenty of steady viewers to make sure that the "Rating's" are worthy of selling commercial time to more than cover the cost of finishing or even extending this particular series. I would like to see how many people agree that if "John Doe" were to be brought back that it wold be a very popular show.

Looking for the rest of the answers ...