John from Cincinnati

His Visit: Day Four

Aired Sunday 12:00 AM Jul 08, 2007 on HBO

7.6
  • Why everyone is slating this episode! yeah it wasnt the best episode, but it was still good in it's own right!, not every episode can contain some kind of miracle, they have to squeeze story in there aswell.

I don't like shaun's mam Tina much though, i am not seeing her point in being here yet, and i don't believe for a second that all she wanted to do was see Shaun, she saw him in the papers anyway, she is definatly after something else!, and i was not expecting the whole Butchie and Kai thing, specially when it was Butchie who was trying to help John 'Bone' her =), it just suddenly switched from her trying to sleep with John and then straight to Butchie! strange!

And what is it with Link and Cassy, i still do not 100% understand what they are trying to do with the Yosts, i mean i know Link just wants to sign Shaun and promote him, but something else seems to be happening, like signing shaun is not just what he is after, he is definatly after something else but i don't know what it is, maybe i just missed it, or maybe we dont actually know yet and im just guessing we should already know, as he is a very secretive kinda guy!

Oh and i wonder what John meant by 'The camera is floating' and 'It's inside the camera', i wonder what footage she has! i was thinking that, well alot of the footage she took that day was of John, well he seemed to be always in it in someway anwyay, and i was thinking maybe John does not look like John on a recording, like he may look like someone or something else on the actual video, that was just a thought but im probably wrong.

I shall have to watch the next episode and find out! =) i dont want this show to end!!