John from Cincinnati

His Visit: Day Two

Aired Sunday 12:00 AM Jun 17, 2007 on HBO

• Love this show! loved this episode! we get to know more about the characters backgrounds, specialy alittle more about John!

Another good episode! not as good as Day One though in my opinion, but i liked it as we get to know more about the characters and the strange goings on in the Yost family, and their friends!

We actually find out that John is from Cincinnati, well he has made us believe he is, as we can't really tell as of yet what is wrong with the guy, so he may have been lying as he usually just replies to questions by asking the same queston back which is strange!, i liked the way the Bill's Bird seems to have returned the favour to Shaun by bringing him back to life, as Shaun did for the bird in Day One. that was anice touch, just shows more of the strange events that are taking place, John also seemed to get angry when Butchie got punched and guy confronted him, which seemed like his inside anger caused an earth quake, which at the same time brough Shaun to breaking his neck as he was getting ready for a large wave from the quake and he failed, leading to his broken neck.

Good episode again, looking forward to the second part of Day Two next week!