John Ratzenberger's Made In America

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Travel Channel Premiered Jan 15, 2003 In Season

John Ratzenberger's Made In America Fan Reviews (8)

6.9
  • Channel Islands Surfboards

Most Channel Islands Surfboards are not made in America. Too bad you couldn't have selected a surfboard builder who shapes and glasses boards entirely by hand in America.
  • NOT made in america

99 % of channel island surfboard are NOT made in america.

it is a shame that the show was lied to by channel island and did not research it.

20 percent of surfboards in america are made here by surfers....they are the best quility.

most surfers afree that surfboards made by non surfers in asia are not only poor quility but are missing a design feature only a surfer can put into it.

bottom line...channel islands is the least"made in america" company.

shame on the show!

• MADE IN AMERICA

3.5
    ORGIN U.S. PATTEND OF OPPERATION: IN THE CONCEPT OF COMEUNS AND IN WORKING IN THE D.O.T. DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND DISCRIPTION OF TRADE ENVOLVEING JOB DUTIES IN THIS QUESTION COP COMUENEST ON POTROL AND THERE IDOMS SUCH AS TAZER,HANDCUFFS CAR AND OPPERATIONS THIS COUNTRY WHERE FOUND ON THE ADOPTATION OF THE TEN COMMANDS FOR TRUSS,TRAVAL AND TRADE FOR LAW ALL OCUPATION OWEND BY THE NATIONS PATTEND BY MADINTORY REGASTER OF SALECTIVE SERVICES CITIZENS THE REASON I BROUGHT THIS CONCERN UP IS THE PRESS RELEASE FROM THE ORENTS STATEING THE NATION HAD DURING HURCANE KATREENA WE AS A NATION HAD OVER 76 PRECENT OF DESENDENT NATION LOCK UP AFTER THE STATEMENT GRANTED 11 MILION PASSPORT ENTRY SO WHOM IS RESPONIBLE FOR THE CRIME RATE YES THE CRIME WHERE MADE IN THE NATIONS BUT IF THAT MANY FORM DESENDENT OF ORGIN WITCH IS A PROVOCTIVE MESUREMENT OF NASESITY I SHARE MY FORMULA FOR CONSTATUTION GOERNMENT AND LAW AND WHAT WAS OFFERD FOR AN ENOVATION OR SOMETHING THAT MAKES A INVENTION OR PATTEND WORK BETTER FIRST DURING AND AFTER THE GRATE WAR THEY VETRINS USED ALL THERE FUNDS FOR A STATED CAPITAL AND BY SEGERGATION OF INTERNATIONAL PATTEND LISTED BOTH MILITERY MANUAL AND TRADE MANUAL AS THERE PATTEND OF SERVICES OPPERATED AS DESENDENT OF A CONSTATUTIONAL NATIONS OPPERATIONS AND DO NOT VOTE BUT, V-TOE AFTER WORKING IN THE REGASTER SALECTIVE CITIZENS FOR SEVENTEEN YEARS YOU ARE QUILFIDE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT THE NATIONS HAS THREE DEVISIONS OF PATTEND IN OPPERATIONS BY DETURMEND REFORAL IF IT IS A SEATED POSISION THEY SEND FIVE FROM THAT OCUPATIONAL SALECT YOU V-TOE FOUR KEEP ONE TO FINESH THERE TWENTY YEAR SALECT AGREEMENT D.O.T. FOR PRESIDENT A GO BETWEEN OF STATE REPORSENTIVE AND MILITERY GENIRAL SO THE FORMULA DID NOT NEED FACTSIMLY OR ADDTIVE OF INAVATION BUT THE SUBMITATION OF INTERNATIONAL PATTEND NEEDS TO BE MORE SACURE. THE NATION WHERE TO CHARDGE SELLS TAX FOR CITY AND STATE REVANEW OR ROILTY GO'ES TO THE REGASTERD CITIZENS BENIFET STRUCTURE HAVE STAED BOTH CAPITAL INVESTMENT AND ROILTY OF PATTEND REFORAL NATIONS PATTEND PROTECTED INTERNATIONAL AND SEGERGATED FOR CONSTATUTION. REASTERY SALECT ACEPTS CLASS A DESENDENT OF ORGIN CLASS B BY PROMISION OF PASSPORT CLASS C FOR TEMPORY CITIZENS TO INVESTAGET EXILEMENT OR HARSHMENT FROM THERE NATION. MADE IN THE U.S.A..
  • We love this show. We always watch it, and want to be on the show with our business! Visit us at www.desertdiamonddistillery.com and check out our signiture Rums and Vodka. We have Rum, Dark Rum, and Agave flavored Rum!

My family loves this show. We always come across it and stop to watch it all the way through. We would love to see the show focus on micro distilleries. This business is fun to learn about and fun to visit, since most of the micro distillies give tours! We just started a new business (made in the USA!) in Kingman, AZ, called Desert Diamond Distillery, and we would love to be on the show! We need the exposure, being a new business. We have a 1000 L Holstein Still, and tons of equipment. Come by for a free tour and tasting of our signiture Rums and Vodka. Check us out at www.desertdiamonddistillery.com!
  • Oh yeah I love that show, where John takes us to places of antiquity and shows us how things are made you name it,and his comedic character really makes the show better unlike a few cable channels try but they just don't come up to John's standards.

I remember the time he took us to the Makers Mark Distillery Company actually giving us most of the recipe that makes their drink so unique , Carolina shoes..yeah I wore them while I was working construction. and flag making , you name it he's been there traveling all over America ..his conversations are on mark also with his wit and humor,.. and the folks you meet seem like your neighbors , just good ol' common working class Americans Gibson guitars, it was amazing at the several types of wood it takes to make the best guitar in the whole world ..there are so many things i can't name them all off hand ..but I watched all the episodes some even twice ..Yeah and its sort of like taking a short vacation when you watch him because he takes us to so many scenic destinations ...It is worth the watch ...
    Thanks John ...
  • this is a great show, it's intersting and you see how every day items are made, it's pretty cool.

This show was a great idea in my opinion, I have watched a few of these shows and I have watched things being made that I never knew took so many steps to make it. It's neat to see these factory workers who are proud of what they make, and enjoy their jobs. It's also cool to see howthings like Zildjian cymbols, candy, chairs, and many other things are made. It also gives the proper recogition to these workers and to some of the small towns these factories are in, as well as the companies and products of the companies that they visit. I liked this show I think it's cool to see how some of these things are made.
  • Great Show thats tells you how stuff is made.

Great Show thats tells you how stuff is made.
    Its an really good show and it teaches you with Out school and its funny.
    Lil funny Jokes and Nice People. And John Ratzenberger kinda Reminds me of my dad. haha
    So Don`t Forget to watch it tuesdays nights at 7:00 pm o.k.

Its kool to see how stuff is made.