Johnny Bravo

A Johnny Bravo Christmas

Aired Monday 12:00 PM Dec 21, 2001 on Cartoon Network

• I loved the show whats stopping me from loving this episode.

I loved this show it was fuunny and kept my attention and i wish they made some more episode's now that would be neat but anyway this christmas episode was aseome it goes like this Johnny Bravo tells the story of a biceps-bulging, karate-chopping free spirit, who believes his a gift from God to the women of the earth. Unfortunately for Johnny, everyone else sees him as a narcissistic Mama's boy with big muscles and even bigger hair. In short, he is the quintessential guy who "just doesn't get it." No matter what he does, or where he finds himself, he always winds up being his own worst enemy.
  • This is the BEST Johnny Bravo episode ever! This is a must-watch! In this episode, It's Christmas Eve, and Johnny found some letters he forgot to mail to Santa!...

This is the BEST Johnny Bravo episode ever!
    This is a must-watch! In this episode, It's Christmas Eve, and Johnny found some letters he forgot to mail to Santa! He decides to hand deliver them himself! The characters that Johnny and "Little Suzy" run into on the way are very funny and make this episode VERY enjoyable. Donny Ozmond was One of the funny characters in this episode. This is my all-time favorite episode of Johnny Bravo. I espescially liked the fact that they got the origin of Christmas correct! (unlike most other cartoons)
    I'm done.