Johnny Bravo

The Sensitive Male / Bravo Dooby-Doo

Aired Monday 12:00 PM Jul 21, 1997 on Cartoon Network

• a great johnny bravo episode,seeing johnny and the scooby doo gang was a cool thing to see in a cartoon. Especially with velma having a crush on johnny,and then later in a cartoon short,johnny was velma's boyfriend and dexter was in love with velma.

This was a great johnny bravo episode,seeing johnny bravo and the scooby doo gang was a cool thing to see in a cartoon. Especially when velma has a crush on johnny,and johnny has a crush on daphne. Plus johnny and shaggy being a cool team like scooby and shaggy. Too bad scooby didn't get a lot of screen time,but it was a johnny bravo episode.

Later in a cartoon short dexter tries to go out with velma,and johnny is revealed to have fallen in love with velma and it's cool to see that velma didn't end up leaving johnny.

seeing speed buggy at the end was cool too,and frank welker does a great job as freddie,speedy buggy,and the present scooby doo.
  • Spoofs of both Scooby Doo and School house rocks equals grand old time.

While The Sensitive male was a great episode, it's Bravo Dooby Doo that did it. so many classic lines and cameos make this one of the best Johnny Bravo episodes of all time. Seeing Johnny hitting on Daphne never got old, but he always gets beaten by Freddie. We also find out how Freddie gets Daphne with him heh. In my opinion the best part of it all was both Johnny's comment on Jinkies and the mask pulling near the end. "Joe Barbera? Who's that?" Awwww that never gets old. While I also love the Twilight Zone spoofs episodes, this one was what made Johnny Bravo into the classic show it was.
  • One of the very fine installments of Johnny Bravo.

This episode of Johnny Bravo sure proved that classic animation hadn't yet died out in the late 90's. With the humorous storyline and fascinating animation this show was truly an animation masterpiece. The sensitive male episode is by far my favorite. I will never forget it as I've watched it on multiple occasions. It was great seeing some Hanna Barbera crossovers in modern day cartoons as throughout most of the series, but to be honest the Scooby short could've been better. I only wish some of the later episodes could've been done in this classic style. Two thumbs up for me.