TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Johnny Test Forums

Wednesday 7:30 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

When will this show end?

That_TV_Dude

[1]Nov 3, 2010
    • level: 24

I honestly have no idea why this show is still getting new seasons it's a terrible show, and here are 10 reasons why. 1) It rips off Dexter's Laboratory point for point. 2) Johnny is annoying and a whiny little brat who always wants things his way and he is not cool at all. 3) Dukey and Gil are rip offs of the talking dog and his owner from that one Dexter's Laboratory episode. 4) The characters are flat, generic, and have no depth at all (a kiddie pool has more depth than all these characters combined together). 5) The jokes are downright awful and are not amusing. 6) The constant use of "didn't see that coming" is old and needs to stopped being used. 7) The premise is always the same, use invention, get in trouble, resolve, learn moral lesson, and repeat. Everyone freaks out in every episode with a constant zooming in and out of the camera and a stupid sound effect. 9) The villains are laughable and are not threatening in the least bit. 10) the constant use of the name Johnny in the name of each episode is stupid, it doesn't fit an episode title most of the time, and rips of Ed, Edd, and Eddy, for they did that first. It ended at one point and they brought it back, why? No one liked it before, and nobody still likes it. I would like to hear your thoughts on why this show sucks so badly and give your thoughts on what's bad in this show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

srkluver7

[2]Nov 4, 2010
    • level: 6

I used to love this show so much but now it is boring. i hope it ends soon.

pokemon152

[3]Nov 9, 2010
    • level: 4

I agree on the two major reasons for hating this show.

1) It's boring...

2) It is basically aGIANT rip-off!

Johnny Test has long overstayed its welcome.

MadameCat

[4]Dec 21, 2010
    • level: 16

I hated it simply because it ripped off Dexter's Lab (which, by the way, along with PPG is back on air, just on the weekday mornings...) and filled up so much time in the evenings when they could have shown something else.

nevergrowup

[5]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 5
    I love Johnny Test! I hope there are a million gazillion seasons of Johnny Test!

MadameCat

[6]Jan 21, 2011
    nevergrowup wrote:
    I love Johnny Test! I hope there are a million gazillion seasons of Johnny Test!

A million gazillion? That's not really a number, but...all right.

meeper22

[7]Jan 24, 2011

Probably when it stops making money. I think it was supposed to end a while back yet it hasn't and I heard it was renewed for Season 5 where it will have 92 episodes and one episode coming up, Johnny X returns somehow.

Only reason a network would renew shows is if it made money for them. I guess Johnny Test makes money for them. Since Nickelodeon is going to get some new shows that may get them ratings; Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, Avatar Legend of Korra, Kung Fu Panda series, etc; Cartoon Network would need shows that get them ratings though I figured they already had a few shows that already are. Regular Show is popular in Middle Schools.

Only way this show will end is when people stop watching it and it doesn't make money for CN. They may replace it with that new Looney Tunes show coming up.

Edited on 01/24/2011 10:31am

MadameCat

[8]Jan 24, 2011

Maybe...

superawesome29

[9]May 21, 2012
    • level: 2

That_TV_Dude wrote:

I honestly have no idea why this show is still getting new seasons it's a terrible show, and here are 10 reasons why. 1) It rips off Dexter's Laboratory point for point. 2) Johnny is annoying and a whiny little brat who always wants things his way and he is not cool at all. 3) Dukey and Gil are rip offs of the talking dog and his owner from that one Dexter's Laboratory episode. 4) The characters are flat, generic, and have no depth at all (a kiddie pool has more depth than all these characters combined together). 5) The jokes are downright awful and are not amusing. 6) The constant use of "didn't see that coming" is old and needs to stopped being used. 7) The premise is always the same, use invention, get in trouble, resolve, learn moral lesson, and repeat. Everyone freaks out in every episode with a constant zooming in and out of the camera and a stupid sound effect. 9) The villains are laughable and are not threatening in the least bit. 10) the constant use of the name Johnny in the name of each episode is stupid, it doesn't fit an episode title most of the time, and rips of Ed, Edd, and Eddy, for they did that first. It ended at one point and they brought it back, why? No one liked it before, and nobody still likes it. I would like to hear your thoughts on why this show sucks so badly and give your thoughts on what's bad in this show.

I agree. I really hate it and it should definitetely should end

DreadAngelus

[10]Jun 7, 2012
    • level: 12

A good question, my friend. When will this tragedy and chaos end? It's really bad that it causes crisis on our brains. I wish it would end. But they wouldn't because there are too much kids that scream all the time, or likes ripping off, and most of all, I think they're just trolling us.

monster_boy1

[11]Jul 6, 2012
    • level: 11
    Johnny Test will be renewed for a Season 6, and during the sixth season, I heard there will be a TV Movie maybe that will be the finale. But I really hope there is a Season 7.

MarcoAntonioG

[12]Jul 7, 2012

monster_boy1 wrote:
    Johnny Test will be renewed for a Season 6, and during the sixth season, I heard there will be a TV Movie maybe that will be the finale. But I really hope there is a Season 7.

YellHELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO BODY WHANTS MORE SEASONS OF THIS CRAPPY ASS SHOW!!!!!!!!! IT SHOULD BE BANDED FROM TELEVISION!!!!!!!

MarcoAntonioG

[14]Jul 24, 2012

nevergrowup wrote:

GULPJR

[15]Aug 15, 2012

What bothers me most is the quality of writing, it's like the writers think they're funny and cool but theyaren't. And the animation makes my eyeballs bleed. I've never seen such bad animation in my entire life. CN only continues producing the show, because it's amazingly cheap to make and it's very popular to kids under 10 who think Johnny is funny and cool.In fact,episodes of Johnny Test are bringing in higher ratings than Adventure Time and Regular Show. While episodes of Adventure Time and Regular show are bringing in 3-2 million viewers, Johnny Test is pulling in 4-3 million. It makes me so sick.

MarcoAntonioG

[16]Aug 17, 2012

Actually Adventure Time and Regular Show are doing much better than johnny test. Johnny test berely gets more than 1 million viewers while Adventure Time and Regular Show get 2-3 million viewers. Cartoon Networks care for johnny test has definitely fallen the shows prescence is starting to diminish, new episodes are prmeiring without any promotion, there aren't as many reruns of the show as there were before, and it doesn't have the ratings that it once had.

GULPJR

[17]Aug 17, 2012
    Thank god!

PIGGYDOOM

[18]Nov 24, 2012
    • level: 8

Bad News:

Its getting an 8th season! Cry

It says on Wikipedia it will premire sometime in 2013.

selena_cyrus16

[19]Mar 7, 2013
    • level: 6

Please no more Johnny Test!!FrownCry

johnnytestfan

[20]Dec 16, 2013
    • level: 3

I love this show. Instead of sitting around and waiting for a show to end simply watch shows you like and don't go putting it down on the internet! This show is great and I am soooo happy it got to 100 episodes. so if you hate it leave it alone because clearly it has a lot of fans otherwise it wouldn't make it too 100 episodes.