Johnny Test

Cartoon Network

Johnny Test Fan Reviews (253)

5.8
  • Never Gets Old

When I started watching it I thought it was a bit funny and began showing an interest in it. I kept watching it and starting watching episode, after episode, after episode and I thought it never got old. I could keep watching the same episode and love it. I think they should make another season with maybe a little twist. They could add some new characters. They could make arcs and make Johnny Test AMAZING! My brother showed an interest in it and he loves it. Young kids still watch it, and I'll still watch it. When there is nothing to watch on my computer, I'd watch Johnny Test. THEY NEED TO MAKE MORE no matter what any of the haters say. The fans of Johnny Test need more. They could make it even better and have haters love it. They could make a SPINOFF. That would be cool, a spinoff. I hope no haters take offense, this is just my opinion even though i bet no one would bother reading all of this, if you have, wow. Good for you and I appreciate reading my review. If any Johnny Test producers are reading this... MAKE MORE OR MAKE A SPINOFF, PLEASE!!!! FOR THE JOHNNY TEST LOVERS!!!! Let it come out this year or next year (2018), WE WANT MORE. Thanks for reading, if you did :)
  • Worst CN show ever!!!

Johnny Test is a horrible cartoon. The animation is horrible. The theme song is lame. The story is extremely horrible. Johnny is a spoiled kid and is always tormented by his sisters, who act just like Dexter from the popular Dexter's Laboratory. The rest of the characters I don't give a *** about. It is like Dexter's Lab was blundered with Cyberchase. Do yourself a favor and see the new Strawberry Shortcake instead of this.
  • worst show of CN

This show is awful, no development character, annoying characters, awful animation, plot with many cliches and predictable
  • It was great

Very good show
  • The show was first decent, then it got old and boring real fast.

Johnny Test is not a good cartoon at all. The first 2 seasons were OK, but the rest suck.

Johnny is a spoiled kid and is always tormented by his sisters, who are both ripoffs of Dexter from Dexter's Lab. The rest of the characters I don't give a flying feather about.

This show is so unoriginal since it rips off other cartoons and should be avoided at all costs.
  • The show was first decent, then it got old and boring real fast.

• Ah, Teletoon/Cartoon Network you kept letting this dead horse be beaten.

5.5
    This show started very fresh actually, but over time, it just existed, its plots were just rehashed over time, its characters became over used and it just led to the show becoming annoying and not wanted anymore and thus its reputation became crappy and it ended with one.
  • Why?! This show is one of the most unbearable!

1.5
    Ever since The WB and UPN merged into the The CW and Kids WB was shut down and Cartoon Network picked up the series, this show has been nothing but trouble to this society. And I thought Family Guy was a lot more bad. When I first saw it, I really thought it was good, but now all I see is crap, nothing but horrible, horrible CRAP!!! This show is a rip-off of: Dexter's Laboratory, Scooby-Doo, Fairly Oddparents, Pokemon and so on. I glad it got cancelled, but the one character that I like more was Johnny's mother, she's attractive. Anyways, I'm happy that it's done.
  • CN's version of CatDog

Admit both this and the other show were lame then and there lame now. And like CatDog the characters are stereotypes, the plots are nothing special and the antagonist would win at the end. If Boomerang reran this, don't waist your time.
  • THIS IS THE WORST SHOW ON THE PLANET

I hate this show, Johnny is an annoying, ***ed, ugly, stupid, spoiled little *** that needs to die and so as his family. This show is very uncreative and poorly made, the plots are repetitive, and the characters are poorly made and their personalities are undeveloped. This show possibly ended on December 25, 2014 (Christmas). Every other show is better than this shitty show that rips off Dexter's Lab.
  • This show SUCKS

This show is characters are all douchebags, the plots are repetitive, the writing is horrible, THE WHIP CRACK, and it AMAZES me how this show is still on the air. This is sort of like an "edgy" version of Dexter's Lab. This show disgusts not to mention the animation destroys it as well. It's horrible! The animation might make you sick. Just watch something else on CN or isn't worth it.
  • Will this show just end?

1.5
    I'll admit I liked this when I was younger, but now I'm tired of it. The animation is bad and not fluid, the characters (especially Johnny) are really annoying, and they are clearly running out of ideas for episodes. They also rip off Dextor's Lab if you couldn't tell, but that show is better than this.
  • We love Johnny Test!!

My family loves this cartoon! I hope that they make 10 more seasons!! The show is family friendly and hilarious! Love it!
  • Terrible

Johnny test is probably worst that ever air.

It's terrible art

Very unfunny

the characters just make me wanna vomit.
  • its too addicting

I watched a whole season and a half of this series already and I have two episode ideas already
  • How did this abomination ever come to be?

OMG!! Johnny Test is one of the most annoying shows ever made along Fanboy and Chum Chum!!!!

Here's why. Toilet humor, overused annoying jokes, ugly animation and design, stupid plots and really fucked up characters. It's always the same these days. I don't know how i should speak about the plot, but here I go.

The plot is really always recycled and involves Johnny and his stupid dog friend going around town going on so called "crazy" adventures. I've heard this one before.

Animation: abysmal. Non creative, ugly and really old.

To sum it all up, this show is a ripoff of Dexter's Lab, only that it shares the ways of Fanboy and Chum Chum. May this show go fuck itself. I'm done CN. I'm on your channel just to see Regular Show and Gumball.
  • Is not that is crappy is just that it has a lot of annoyingness in it.

While the show has had it's good moments through the can be still a lot bettet I don't think the show has toilet humor or fart jokes on the show started out good but it can still be a lot better first need to take the soundtracks of each sound Make the characters less grumpy and last change some of the animation those are some of the is some of the improvements it needs nothing really gross about the show

Gets a 4/10
  • Stupid parody of Dexter's Laboratory

People who enjoy Johnny Test are blind. Its obviously the same show with a gender reverse.

Let's start with Johnny: The version of Dee Dee. curious, non intelligent, adventurous, blonde & blue eyes and invades the lab everytime he wants stuff. Johnny is more annoying than her and acts like a total brat getting everything he wants, his attitude makes me sick.

His sisters: Both a copy of Dexter. Smart, same color hair, similar glasses, have their own lab, spend most of their time in there. Theres no coincidence there.

Bling Bling: Bad guy inlove with Susan and enemies with Johnny, like Mandark inlove with Dee Dee and enemies with Dexter. His worst enemy like Bling Bling being Johnnys worst enemy.

His parents: dad with same color hair just like dexters dad. They just made a reverse on the parents making Johnnys mom a hard working woman and the dad stays at home

This is a fail! Hell, this show is ridiculous. The General character makes the show even worse, hes too idiotic just like the black and white men. The villians are ignorant looking, stupid looking, easy too beat, LAME

The difference between dexter and johnny? Johnny and his sisters get along and the main character is the idiot one instead of the brilliant ones (sisters) come on. 98% is a parody, heck, they even have a pet monkey in the lab like Dexter!

The show has the same problem like the fairy odd parents, theres never a moment of SILENCE. Too much talking too much noise, i cant stand it, too many sound effects = stupid annoying. Fuk you Johnny test
  • Love this show!!!

I love this show. It's funny and it has the same imaginativeness as Phineas and Ferb.
  • Every show must have an end.

I don't know if it's cancelled yet or going to get renewed, but at least give it's 6 season a dying breath, I hate cliffhangers that's why I want it to have it's ending without shooting it in the head try stabbing it with a sword and waiting for it to die. But I am a fan of Johnny Test and I don't want it to die, To those haters who hate Johnny Test KEEP in mind, this show is for children, and not meant for adults, so your preservative may be different. I can't imagine how many Johnny haters there are in this world. But you guys can't just start a debate saying that you want it shutdown because remember there are people who love johnny test and don't want it to end. Here are some things you can do other then hate: Not watch it AT ALL, Not focus on the whip cracks, Or tell them to hold back on the whip cracks and give them SUGGESTIONS on how to improve their show instead of hating on a show that many KIDS like. Remember this show was made for kids not selfish grown up Jerks. Besides you don't realize the whip sounds if you don't focus on them. This show is one of my favorite childhood shows.
  • Needs to be cancelled

WE DO NOT LIKE THIS SHOW, WE WANT IT TO BE CANCELLED, DON'T AIR ON CARTOON NETWORK, I PREFER IDIOTEST, END IT NOW.
  • Best show ever!

I'm a huge Johnny Test fan! I hope it never gets cancelled, I don't know why people criticize it. Haters! Its my all time favorite show. Keep in mind, this show is for children, and not meant for adults, so your preservative may be different.
  • It was... okay... kinda

The show entertained younger me, but now it's just loud noises and action everywhere. It doesn't make me laugh anymore, but it's something to pass the time. I mean I don't hate it, but there are better shows that are cancelled.

That animation is alright, but it's not the greatest. Also, I'm pretty sick of the whip noise at every second.
  • What is this?

The series is just random things, high music and babbling. Deserves to be cancelled
  • Really haters?

• WELP.

Cartoons are in a heap; you got the awesome stuff at the top, and there's this at the bottom with Sanjay and Craig. I'll list the things wrong with this show.

1. The animation. Flash animation can be great if you know what you're doing. This animation, however, seems like it was effortless.

2. The characters. Almost every single character, especially Johnny, is quite unlikable. The only character that seems to be the only one with the least bit of common sense is Dukey, and he's a DOG.

3. The whip. THE. WHIP. There were 192 whip sounds in a single episode. I'm serious. That's the exact number. No hyperbole.

4. How ridiculous Johnny is. A colossal ego (possibly bigger than Sonic's), no interest in practically anything except what he thinks is right and what he wants, and the cause of the climax in almost every episode.

5. The references and humor. I don't really find myself laughing or even chuckling while watching this; and about the references, the seem poorly delivered or only one thing has changed. For example, in an attempt to reference Pokmon, there was Tinymon, and in Tinymon there was Bash Ketchum; one letter away from Ash Ketchum of Pokmon. Yet the producers haven't been notified by Game Freak or Nintendo of their possibly plagiarizing act.

6. The renewing. This series has been going on for SEVEN seasons now, and I think they renewed it for an eighth season; like I said, this series is just abysmal, so renewing is just ridiculous.

That's about it. Johnny Test is a test . Sorry, CN, but if we don't get a better cartoon in place of this, some of us are gonna crack.

Final Score: 0.1/10
  • I would kill myself after one episode of this shit!

Popularly deemed one of the worst shows CN has ever aired, Johnny Test is an atrocity that shouldn't exist, and I know why: IT'S HORRIBLY DONE. It has NO good jokes, NO interesting plot material, and an overabundance of the SAME GODDAMN WHIP SOUND EFFECT. It's protagonist is a ***, his sisters are overly protective, and their pet is a shameless ripoff of Scooby, and we know what happened to Scooby. All in all, I would never recommend this show. It's just a mess of unfunny jokes and stupid setups. Hopefully, people will quote me in the future.
  • Johnny brat

Ok this show was good but now its just bad the words said in this show are obvious 1 johnny want 2 lab 3cool 4EPIC 5dog 6sisters 7johnny now im mad about how they ripped of pokemon with the word tinymon and also ripping off the DS and smash badger ever heard of SUPER MARIO its is clearly the same thing episode johnny ges bored wants something COOL ask mum or dad both say no goto lab begs sisters says he will get GIL over to there house he promises gets whats he want breaks it gets in trouble enemy goes after him wins gets yelled at and so on this show is a rip off dexters lab you can see why and in one episode it relates to when he wants a violent game but they wont let him he cries and tries everything rip off of halo and dead space possible call of duty

Even in one episode they rip off charlie brown by the dog lieing on the dog house how DARE YOU CN has awesome shows like adventure time regular show the amazing world of gumball but this is up to its 8th season i can search the whole world and find no one who will love have everything about it even draw prn nup

He has the case of every 2nd grade trait think he is the "coolest" kid in school

Now my final words CN GODAMIT CANCEL THESE SHOW ben ten omniverse mixels monster beach they are the crap shows on cartoon metwork
  • A decent show.

Johnny Test is actually quite decent because it has so many poor reviews.

EDIT: Who gave me 4 dislikes?! God damn it!
  • Same thing every episode

1.5
    I used to watch this when i was a kid and l liked at first. but then after the years past the same thing happens every time Johnny is bored, so hes goes to his sisters to test something and it went wrong and they try to stop it its so boring and not fun to watch. So i'm not saying to cancel it i'm saying to do better
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9