Jon and Kate Plus 8 Forums

TLC (ended 2009)

Am I the only one...

katieroo29

[1]Jun 2, 2009
    • level: 9
    Am i the only one that thinks kate is a witch. i mean shes always yelling at jon for no reason or yelling at the kids. it makes no sense. i was just wondering if anyone out there felt the same way i do.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LibraryLady200

[2]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 3
    Well, close. I think it rhymes with that.

TBMSFriday

[3]Jun 3, 2009
    No...we're all with you on that one...I actually just reviewed Kate....I was pressured by the tabloids to do so...

CRaivios

[4]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 21
    I am torn. I know she does not see herself that way, but she is very bossy and mean to her husband. On the other hand, I have no idea how I would handle all those kids. She has to do something about Mady. She will not grow out of it. Wait until puberty sets in. Kate will wish she had been more strict about her daughter's behavior.

TBMSFriday

[5]Jun 4, 2009
    CRaivios wrote:
    I am torn. I know she does not see herself that way, but she is very bossy and mean to her husband. On the other hand, I have no idea how I would handle all those kids. She has to do something about Mady. She will not grow out of it. Wait until puberty sets in. Kate will wish she had been more strict about her daughter's behavior.

Kate actually kinda encourages Mady's bratty behavior, she's like a little mini Kate...

soccermom

[6]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 11
    I think the last episode - with Kate's birthday and trip to the beach with Mady- was definitely supposed to do some damage control for both of them. Poor Kate, has to make her own birthday cake like 90% of moms out there do, and including Mady in the couch talk was supposed to show us a bright and funny little girl. Didn't wooOOOooorrrrkkk.

phoebechan

[7]Jun 24, 2009
    • level: 3

I can't stand her. Did you see the interview where I think it was Maddie wanted some water and Kate asked for some watch drank it herself right in front of Maddie and didn't give any of it to any of the kids. Plus she hit Leah. And she's let the fame go to her head. I really don't like her. I blame her for the divorce.

ecgirl08

[8]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 57

Yeah, Kate recently said about Mady, "She's unstoppable, and I see a lot of myself in her. She's so passionate about what she believes in." So you're right - Kate definitely encourages it, and the kid is shaping up to be just like her mom. Look at the way Kate acts and how she speaks to people, even to her own family. Mady's attitude is not unusual when you think of what Kate is like. Mady is exactly like Kate--pushy and controlling--and Cara is exactly like Jon--calm and a people-pleaser, but likely to explode at any second.

I am sure Mady will only get worse - and the sextuplets are still little and sweet, but give them maybe two or three years. They are going to have a ton of problems, too. But my gosh, they are so young right now--they don't have a clue what's going on around them, but soon enough, they're going to know, and they're going to have to pay for what their parents have done. When you consider how cute and precious the twins were when they were five (that's how old they were when the show first started), it's unbelievable how different they are now, especially Mady. And they at least got to live the first five years of their lives relatively normally. The sextuplets haven't been so lucky. That's why I always have to laugh when Kate goes on and on about how amazing her kids are, how everybody loves them, and how they are just such happy, adjustable children. Want to know why that is, Kate? Because they're little. Just wait until they get to be about 7, 8, 9 years old...and I don't even want to think about the teen years! It's so sad.

Edited on 10/07/2009 10:05am
    Edited 2 total times.

TVAddict1987

[9]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    Okay, I give up. Does anyone post here that actually likes Jon or Kate????????????????????????