Jon and Kate Plus 8 Forums

TLC (ended 2009)

Is This The End?

Will You Keep Watching the Show?

CRaivios

[1]Jun 23, 2009
    • level: 21
    The marriage is ending. The show is on hiatus. J&K+8 has clearly jumped the shark. TLC ordered 40 episodes for season 5, but only 6 have aired. Will anyone be watching when it comes back in August?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

moocow3000

[2]Jun 23, 2009
    • level: 3
    NO it's more like the "I'm Kate I'm Perfect and Jon Sucks Show" now. They barely focus on the kids, and Kate is a pain in the a**.

phoebechan

[3]Jun 24, 2009
    • level: 3

I think the show will end. They lost a lot of fans because of the divorce. I for one can't stand Kate. I mean did you see the interview where Maddie said she wanted some water and Kate asked for the water and drank it right in front of Maddie and all the other kids and didn't even give them any. And she hit Leah. She's let the fame go to her head. And I blame her for the divorce, why you may ask well think about it Kate and Jon where barley ever together this season. I do blame them both a little bit because they didn't even try to work on their marriage. And their kids will never really believe anything that Jon or Kate tells them now, because just last year (I think it was last year) they renewed they're vows to prove to their kids that they'd always be together. So in other words they lied to their own kids. And there's something about Kate abusing the animals. I don't know what it is but still. And Kate's blaming Jon for the divorce saying that she had to protect her and her kids from whatever it was he did . I don't think Jon would do anything that would endanger his kids. There are people who still believe that this is a publicity stunt to get more viewers. Well if it was it failed. People stopped watching show because of every thing that's happened.