Jon and Kate Plus 8 Forums

TLC (ended 2009)

Jon and Kate + Hate

chiree

[41]May 2, 2009
    • level: 1
    i for one totally enjoy the show and would be very sad if it went off the air. my mother and i look forward to every episode.i feel cara could be more focused on and as far as maddy she needs to be disciplined as she has to much attitude for a young girl.i know kate said they ignore it and hope she grows out of it but she puts a damper on the show quite often. as far as the recent tabloid reports jon must be going thru some kind of a phase, if you have fallen out of love with your wife be descreet and come to a conclusion with kate regarding your marriage. to be out in the public and totally disrespect your wife and family is disgusting. the photos tell the truth and i hope as much as i like jon that kate does not let this continue. this would be one of the saddest divorces as i love this family. the kids would be devasted not to have both parents but to be humilated in public is far worse. people think kate is mean but some marriages have all kinds of back and forth repor. i believe they love eachother and kate has the whole load of daily living and organization on her shoulders, i think it would be hard to to have that responsibility and have a constant smile on your face. some men need to be told of the next step every minute cuz they couldn't do it wouthout being directed by the stronger partner and they tire of responsibility where as the woman must keep going as there is no end. i wish them the best, they have so much to stay together for and once the kids are a little older it will be so much more fun and less of an ordeal on the parents. to give that all up for some senceless twit would be so sad. i think jon would regret not having his family together for the rest of his life. they have a special life blessed by god, they are all beautiful, healthy and have been given such an opportunity by this show to have everything they could ask for. producers are now sponcering other families with many children and the public will tire of this. your family is different, we love every child since birth and know all the personalities and want to continue following them for a few more years as each child has such character we don't want to miss out on. they make us smile, laugh and feel good about life. they are our little asians with such sweet faces and to watch them show love towards eachother is a big reward. these children will have a wonderful adult life and to have eachother is a gift from god. we want you to know that fans of the show want you to have it all with both parents. bless you keep your faith.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kylie90210

[42]May 14, 2009
    • level: 4
    bballmegan22 wrote:
    I know there's been a lot of speculation about the marketing of the children and Gosselin family in general but honestly, think about it. Your in your late 20's- early 30's, have 8 children all going to need a college education and all the expenses that goes along with life until age 18. Wouldn't you take any opportunities you could to earn money for yourself and your children?

I agree, I don't think what they are doing is wrong, I think it's what alot of people would do. And they aren't going crazy from the spotlight.

CRaivios

[43]May 29, 2009
    • level: 21

I want all of you to think of something: Do you know people who are very negative in real life? Are they constantly criticising others? Or are they pointing out faults in everyone else, like they are perfect people on some sort of pedestal? Yeah, they are not very pleasant to be around. There are too many of those toxic people in real life.

When I watched the birthday party, I thought it was really fun. Then the thought struck me: they are going to have to plan another trip to Disney World pretty soon. I let out a big sigh.

Like I posted on some other threads, I find this all very sad. I hope J&K get some counseling. Do you remember how happy everyone was in Hawaii? That was less than a year ago.

pinkpercolator

[44]Aug 29, 2009
    They probably did mastermind this having the 6 kids just for fame, fortune and whatever.

pinkpercolator

[45]Aug 29, 2009
    I read somewhere the kids do not want to do the show anymore. Whether it's true or not. I don't know. Sometimes i wonder if Kate likes doing the show just for the money. Maybe maybe not. I also read Jon did not want to do the show anymore also. He was getting on the idea. He's divorced well almost divorcec. That he wants to move on to the next phase of his life. That also I don't know if it's true. Just kind of putting it out there how I feel. If it were me I had all those kids. I can understand the media wants to film the kids. I might let them do a film shoot after they were born. Like just some pictures not an actual tv show. Not a regular series. And it wouldn't be about money. That I call exploitation of the kids. A friend of mine was filmed for the news on the birth of her 1st child. Only on because it was the same doctor who delivered her delivered her child.