Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream

Disney Channel (Mini-Series 2008)

Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream Fan Reviews (17)

• Pitiful

This show is just plain dog-pitiful. I can't believe that even Disney Channel would have the guts to air this type of time-wasting nonsense. Three boys in an RV describing how they spent their days and weeks planning, preparing for, and actually performing in concerts does not a successful television franchise make. I can read the bios on wikipedia or read the magazines to find out where the Jonas Brothers came from. I can watch any station on television to find out what they're currently doing or what concert thry're planning. I can read the tabloids to find out what kind of girl they're interested in spending their time with. And I can ask any starstruck teenage girl at any given time to find out what the brothers are doing with their lives at that very second. Don't bother next time, Disney Channel.
  • i think the only reason why this show is getting good reviews is becuz pre teen girls like the show and think the jonas bros are hot.

really why do ppl like this show its stupid.

just a bunch of nonsence i hate how disney is trying to shove this show down our throght the premise is stupid and the show is a descrace to telivision i have ever seen. the plot of this show is sooo uninresting and dull. i cant watch one full episode without exploding in to tears. ugh what has become of tv nowadays. it only appeals to preteen or teen girls anyway i said all i could. so this is weirdgamer and im leaving peace out oh and heres a filler the jonas bros r not rock n roll.

there songs r about them going into there moments with there fan girls rock n roll isnt going into your romance moments there songs r pop not rock n roll
  • I didn't really like this show.

I am not saying that the Jonas Brothers are bad, but I think that they get alot more hype than they really deserve. I didn't like this show because I didn't care about what they did on the road because the show seemed to make them seem like these super cool ammazing guys, but I don't think they are thosew things. I mean. sure, i like a couple of songs like WWIII and Burnin' Up, but all in all, I dont think they are that great of musicians. I dont want to make anyone mad by this review. I know that tons of little girls and teenage girls love this band, but I just don't. I do think that the show JONAS is better though. I think that Joe is really funn on that show.
  • I like the idea of this show. I wish other singers and bands do something like this. I like seeing behind the scenes with them . They talk about their music and Frankie jonas is in this too.They are so cool and their cute.

I like the idea of this show. I wish other singers and bands do something like this. I like seeing behind the scenes with them . They talk about their music and Frankie Jonas is in this too.They are so cool and their cute.I get so excited when I see this, I always wanna see what the next episode is gonna be like and i really do hope they live their dream. This is a great idea for a show. I wished that they could make this show longer then five minutes because when its over i get so mad,and i have to wait till next episode.
  • Well, this show is kinda informative...

Okay, for me, I can't really like the Jonas Brothers. I really think their overrated. But this was one of the only reasons I care about them.

Okay, this show is about how the Jonas Brothers live life in their rockin rock star egos. They cover topics from their little brother, Frankie, to school (well, Nick..), to diabetes. It may seem bland, but, go onto me.

It's actually entertaining, for the fact that it is. Nick seems to be the only one I'm relating her...

But, it's a good series, wheter your not a Jonas Bros. fan, or you are. It's enetertaing, informative, and, overall, it fits for a short series.
  • Love it!

Its a really cool show to tell you more about Jonas brothers when theyre not rocking out. It is just so fun watching them just goof around, watching their parents really acting like real parents. :) its just such an amazing show. Although i missed it loads of times.
    I loved it when Joe released his inner nerd. "Im allergic to air" Awwww :3 In all, i love this show wishing it would never end. Gosh, best mini series/ reality show i have seen in my whole entire life.
    la la la, few more words to go and jonas brothers rock! amen
  • This is simply a show about Three Famous teenagers (The Jonas Brothers) and their life on the road. What struggles they go through, meeting fans, what they do in their spare time and a few other things along the way.

I love this show. I am a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers so I am very glad that Disney airs this show. I'd love to know whats going on in the boys lives , because I can't be there for them every step of the way. (God knows I want to be =P ). So with this show I know what has happened, what they feel about all of this fame, and other informative things. It makes me feel just a little bit closer to them with every episode that they make. Then again, this show isn't only good for Jonas fans. A lot of us out there want to be famous, so this shows us what the life is really like. (If you stay humble and down to earth like them). I tune into every show and can't wait for more, this was a great idea and its good for the boys to get to describe what their lives are like to us.
    [ Yet I do think that this is yet ANOTHER camera in front of them, and they do need their privacy. They spend so much time on tour, with their new shows , Camp Rock and such. They need a break so this is kind of a negative too...]
  • It teaches you about the rockstar life.

I like this show but I would seriously like it better if it was atleast 20-30 minute long. I mean once you watch it you get so sucked up into it that you don't want to stop and since it's five minutes you don't really get to go inside thier regular life/rockstar life. You just get little bits and peices of it and it sucks. I mean why would I want to just get half on the story if I can just the whole thing? Totell you the truth most of the "short series" on Disney Channel are better than most of the real 30 minute series.
  • this is localy about joe jonas and demi having a relationship r fans getting jealous or does joe need 2 move on with life!

joe jonas has a nice friend named demi lavoto from camp rock.He has a secret crush on her but demi just thinks of him as a brother, some fans think that demi is spending 2 much time with joe and getting jealous and they said joe jonas needs 2 move on i say follow ur heart! Some children not even joes age think that but they still love him what is going on well at lease he is not really in love with her there would be some some drama and trust me thats not going 2look so good !
  • Pretty cool

This show is more educational then just a show. It is pretty cool and it is a five minute show and I can't wait until there new show called J.O.N.A.S comes out it is so exciting. This show can teach you some healthy things how rockstars live on the road and I was always wondering how do they survive on the tour bus with there little brother and there parents. In the meen time they have regular chores like they would have at home. This show is a pretty cool fivr minute show that teaches you things things and it gets a 7.5 out of 10. Not a bad show.
  • Cool. Good. JB!

I love this mini-series, it talks lots of stuff about the Jonas Brothers and stuff, we have never... ever... knew before. Disney Channel has decided to air a short mini-series (each episode is about 4-5 minutes each) every Friday night at 7:55pm to entertain viewers, before their Friday night movie. Which was a good idea. 2008 is really the "TV" year for The Jonas Brothers, since its all with Camp Rock (their own movie), J.O.N.A.S. (their own show) and one and amazing JB: Living the Dream (their own mini-series) with Frankie Jonas and their family. Pretty funny and good to watch.
  • I love this mini-series!

Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream is a reality television series and a Disney Channel Original Short Series that follows the life of American pop/rock band, Jonas Brothers as they go on their North America tour, the Look Me In The Eyes Tour. It features clips of the band rehearsing, traveling, performing, studying, and their personal life with their family and friends. The reality series premiered on May 16, 2008 at 7:55 Eastern Time. On the first episode Nick Jonas did the voice-over, Kevin Jonas narrated the second one, while Joe Jonas narrated the third. This show is totally amazing and really cool!
  • A great short about the Jonas Brothers!

This little 5 minute short mainly focases on the lives of the Jo Bros! It shows were they shop what they shop, what they need and stuff like that. It shows the other side of the Jonas Brothers we never knew! But not in a bad way. THis show is really good. And if you are a Jonas Brothers fan I suggest you watch it, it has lots of info on the Jo Bros. They are really funny sometimes, this short will entertain you. These brothers are soo adorable. Kevin, Joe and Nick! There has only been a few episodes and I already Love it! The Jo Bros Rock!!!
  • Can tell it is going to be great from the first episode!

Being a big fan of the Jonas Brothers it's great to see what goes in to their amazing performances. I also love seeing them living their normal life. I can not wait for more episodes to air so we can all see more of the backstage stage parts of their concerts. Im sure the upcoming episodes will be great. Livin' the Dream is definantly the best short series Disney has had in a while. Last thing: I'm hoping the concert I went to will be apart of the show! I saw cameras at the concert and had no idea what they were for!
  • The Jonas Brothers prepare for their 'Look Me in the eyes tour' by going through a to-do list: Photo Shoot, Meet Stylist, Shop For Shoes, Pack for Tour, Chores & Take Off. Narrated by Nick, this ep is funny, HOT & jam packed with JONAS!

I love this ep! It really shows the boys day to day life, I love when Mama J yells 'NO FRANKLIN' to Frankie, cos all he wants to do it pack toys for the tour. You see nick all brotherly when he has to help Frankie Pack, and he's just watching Frankie run around and grab toys. Nick's voice overs adds extra humour when he says 'Hey, guys instead of talking about shoes, how bout you BUY some shoes!' Gotta love it, Demi makes a small appearance and Joe is funny when he's like 'You come here often?' and Demis' like 'no.'. You see them pick outfits for tour, and NICK rip his sleeves off, I know HOT. Their parents are great, and you see that at home the Jonas Brothers have to do chores and everything else just like a normal teenager. Anyway a whole ep on JB, what could be better?
  • Awesome short show of the JoBros.

So the show's only five minutes, it's still awesome. It shows the life of the one and only Jonas Brothers. Along with their little brother and their parents. The show shows how funny, cool, awesome, lol, how the Jonas Brothers are. They're amazing people in their little show. So far, this is the coolest "rockumentary" show I've ever seen. This is definitely one of my favorites. If it doesn't last long, well that'd suck, but still I'm hoping it does because I really, really like it. Probably as much as I'll like J.O.N.A.S. JB: Living the Dream is just...incredible. Watch it! :D
  • OMJ...I Can't Wait For Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream To Start!

I'm a huge JB fan & i can't wait for this new show to start. The Jonas' are incredibly talented, 100 per cent sweet hearts. With killer voices & killer wardrobes. (whats not to love)
    I just cant wait for them to come to Australia...because then they will be truely perfect! Anyone who hasn't joined the JB trend should check out their website, buy the cd or look up their music videos on the Jonas Brothers Youtube channel, you'll love them as much as me, i promise!
    My favourite is "When You Look Me In The Eyes", nicest song & nicest video clip ever.