Two subsequent episodes?

tbrittreid

[1]Sep 25, 2009
    • level: 14

Let me initially mention that most sources list this as The New Adventures of Jonny Quest, which is how the link in the entry for the original JQ series that led me here reads. My compliments to you (and the IMDb) for getting it right where it counts. However, concerning what are considered and listed as episodes of Doctor Who (1963) subsequent to the last episode of the series proper in 1989 (the legitimacy of which I have disputed there, to no avail), the two made-for-cable movies, Jonny's Golden Quest and Jonny Quest Versus the Cyber Insects, should be considered the last two episodes of this. Character designs for the five regular main characters are the same and actors Don Messick, Granville Van Dusen and Rob Paulsen return as the voices of Dr. Quest, Race Bannon and Hadji respectively (Jonny, Dr. Zin and even Bandit are recast). Given the previously cited example of Doctor Who (1963), either these should be listed here or those shouldn't be listed at Who. The two situations are absolutely incompatible as is.

Edited on 10/13/2009 11:58am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.