Journeyman Forums

NBC (ended 2007)

Forgive me im only human

THE_GFP

[1]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 2

as a massive fan and ive had trouble as im in the uk trying to find out if its deffinatly been cancled

i see the topic at the top of this page but thats not overly clear

can somone just say yes it cancled or no its not or they have shelved it but chances are its comming back

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

enis127

[2]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 1
    Sorry to say, but yes, it's officially cancelled. I saw no one had replied, so I jumped in.

banana_girl

[3]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 4
    I find it ironic that Sky One will start airing the series in a couple of months. If it's cancelled, what's the point? More new viewers will get invested in this show only to realise that it's not going to have any more seasons.

Don't get me wrong - I love this show and would recommend it to anyone, but it just kinda feels a waste of time Sky One showing it if it's not been picked up for another season.

It's like what happened with Studio 60 - I saw it on More 4 over here (which probably aired it about 6 months to a year after the US) then came on this website about half way through the season to read more about it only to find it'd been cancelled! Grr...

copygeek

[4]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 13
    If it's any consolation, Sci Fi Channel here in the US did the same with a Canadian/South African show called Charlie Jade. It only lasted one season, but ended a couple years ago. They started showing it earlier this year in the US, although they quickly moved it to 3 AM! I was starting to really get into the show, and was sad to learn that it was only run for one season.

FCBarca

[5]Sep 9, 2008
    • level: 15

banana_girl wrote:
    I find it ironic that Sky One will start airing the series in a couple of months. If it's cancelled, what's the point? More new viewers will get invested in this show only to realise that it's not going to have any more seasons. Don't get me wrong - I love this show and would recommend it to anyone, but it just kinda feels a waste of time Sky One showing it if it's not been picked up for another season. It's like what happened with Studio 60 - I saw it on More 4 over here (which probably aired it about 6 months to a year after the US) then came on this website about half way through the season to read more about it only to find it'd been cancelled! Grr...

Quite a simple point really...Money...Syndication for an extinct show is still money

cjhtwo

[6]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 6
    Why then don't they think about syndication when they cancel shows? At the very least, give it a full season!