Journeyman

Pilot - A Love of a Lifetime

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 24, 2007 on NBC

• This episode definitely gets the series off to a good start.

I thought this was a great first episode. It set the stage and definitely left you wanting more. Dan traveling back and forth in time but not really knowing what is going on and why. I really liked how he kept running into Neal each time and trying to figure out what he needed to do. Some of the scenes were kind of funny, in the one scene when he goes back wearing his blue-tooth for his cell phone and the guy at the newsstand is using a gigantic ancient cell phone, I had to laugh thinking that they were actually that big. I really like the tie in with his late fiance and am definitely looking forward to more of that relationship going on. I like how he ties in his life to help, like when he tells Neal's girlfriend about his own son and how he would do anything to be back with him. I think Katie and Jack's relationship is very interesting and can't wait to see how they deal with the whole time travel problem. I really loved how he proved it to her. Like I said this episode definitely left me wanting more.