Journeyman

Pilot - A Love of a Lifetime

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 24, 2007 on NBC

• A Love of a Lifetime, Dan Vasser travels back in time without warning to help change lives.

I just finished watching the pilot of Journeyman and I think it's a really good show. It's a show you really have to watch you can not blink cause if you do you will miss something. The show takes you on the journey with Dan because he goes back in time and he really does not know why and you kind of go along for the ride and if you watch you can see what he's suppose to do. In this pilot it was a Love of a Lifetime. he goes back in time to save the son of Neal Gaines because Gaines son has a purpose. His wife and friends think he's crazy because when he goes on these time travel journey's he like gone for a couple of days in real time. Also he it appears that when he's in the past he should not be seen by his present self this happened in Cafe Luka this could be something to keep an eye on plus his girl friend Livia who is suppose to have died in a plane crash is alive. I will be watching this show.