Journeyman

Pilot - A Love of a Lifetime

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 24, 2007 on NBC

• A new modern up-to-date a jazzier version of quantum leap - this is how this was explained to me, boy was that person wrong. They should have just said, it's awesome, watch it - and I would have.

I was so happy that I did watch this pilot episode, even though I was expecting something like an updated quantum leap, thankfully it proved to be much better than this, also much better than anticipated.

We get introduced to Dan and Katie and a usual type of day, well until after the celebration of their anniversary when Dan wakes up to find himself 20 years or so in the past.
    Very strange, but was he dreaming, was this a Hiro-mode type of approach to time travel, it was time to watch more to discover this.

It doesn't look like he has any control over the time travelling, as the following day whilst in the car, he travels again, leaving it to be involved in an accident.

His travels are centred around Neal Gaines, an unborn child and his finance. With each visit back he is closer to finding out and helping the situation.

His wife is also trying to work out what is happening to him, wether he is telling the truth or just gone crazy.

Things work out all good in the end, is all i'll say for those who havent seen any of them.